Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: perry brush

Derwood Guest

Lightbulb perry brush

Hi everyone I'm new on the sight ,but enough of that, can anyone tell me where to find some good brushpiles in relatively deep water on perry lake?
    preferably around slough creek or evans creek the 3.50 a gallon gas is big factor in this question.

Post Thanks / Like

My bad.......I'm getting feeble in my old age.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 03-12-2008 at 02:29 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to CRAPPIE.COM Derwood!!!!!! I live in lawrence and fish Perry quite a bit. There must be 10,000 brush piles in Perry. OK Maybe :D5,000. Pick a spot, depth and just look,,,they are there. Look in the small cove to the east of Slough Creek ramp. The point on the south side has deep water and brush. Follow that bank back in and you will find more. Get a lake map and look where ever the chanel comes close to the bank and there will be piles. Hope this gets you on them. As the spawn starts,,,, live in Evans Creek. Lots of small fish this year but,,,, there are PLENTY of keepers!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Slough Creek last Sunday, and caught some HAWGS. Like Chatt said fish the point that is on the left, on the North side of the bridge. Lots of brush piles in 18-22' of water.

Derwood Guest

Default many thanks

just wanted to say thanks for the info.Sorry it took so long to reply, I had hogs in Texas that needed my new bows attention,so i just got back in town. I have a slip at the perry marina and have been catching some 13-14 inchers there. This will be my second year fishing Perry but havent had much luck on the lake. I have a 20' pontoon that sucks the gas and I like to stay on the Slough creek side, I had heard about the brush piles, but I just didn't know where to start.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome from warrior ,al