Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fish Stockton this week yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fish Stockton this week yet?

Just wonder if they are biting? This nice weather is really making me want to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

The only report I've heard of is in that creek on brush piles using those shinning thing of majigs or were they watchamacallits.:D
    It's rough getting old when you cant remember what you just heard a couple days ago or was that weeks ago. Oh well thats all I know about Stockton.:o:D:p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    The only report I've heard of is in that creek on brush piles using those shinning thing of majigs or were they watchamacallits.:D
    It's rough getting old when you cant remember what you just heard a couple days ago or was that weeks ago. Oh well thats all I know about Stockton.:o:D:p
    That helps to make me want to get up and go to work tomorrow morning.

I was looking for something more like this:

They were biting so good today that they were jumping in the boat.:D I did the right thing and only put 15 in the live well but I still could not keep them from jumping in. I called 911 twice to enlist the help of one of Missouri's finets to help me bail crappie before I sank. I did all I could but ended up head for the ramp while the boat was still floating. All I could do was pass out limits of crappie to each and every fisherman at the ramp. I final got rid of them all by giving the last limit to the Park Ranger and was finally able to load the boat onto the trailer and head home.

Why did you have to wake me up and ruin the best crappie dream I have ever had! :D

Post Thanks / Like

you had a nightmare not a dream, everyone I talk to said stockton is still slow, a little action arround masters Island.and the dam area is doing ok but not great twin bridges is still slow..... but and I say this with caution it will get better

Post Thanks / Like

Bender quit having those bad dreams, not nice to get seniors worked up.
    beagle where you been hiding ??

Post Thanks / Like

yard work on the new girls new house...