Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northwest River

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Northwest River

I drove across the bridge a few hours ago. The water was a little high but didn't look too muddy. If this weather holds, it should be a good weekend.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you gonna fish this weekend?
    I'm gonna try for Kerr but I'll be lost if the water doesn't go down. If not Kerr then maybe Western Branch one day and Diascund the other.
    Kerr level : 305
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably go to Tull's Creek. I'm hoping Kerr settles down by the 14th but I guess thats a wait and see situation.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

YA Bill I went over da bridge this morn on way to work and it looked oh so nice. Four trailers empty I almost called in sick but my forman fishes also. I would like to know where is this Diascund at? Drop me a line if you come down this way and maybe we can hook up. I am thinking about one of the sufolk lakes or Northwest my self. Got a bad fishing bug a going.
    dave
    in currituck

Post Thanks / Like

YA Bill I went over da bridge this morn on way to work and it looked oh so nice. Four trailers empty I almost called in sick but my forman fishes also. I would like to know where is this Diascund at? Drop me a line if you come down this way and maybe we can hook up. I am thinking about one of the sufolk lakes or Northwest my self. Got a bad fishing bug a going.

Dave
    currituck N.C.
    dave
    in currituck

Post Thanks / Like

Default And Panman's promise

Quote Originally Posted by tahoe 50

Dave
    currituck N.C.
    Hey Dave, I'll probably be in your neck of the woods this Sunday. Tull's Creek in Moyock should be hoppin by then. I do a lot of fishing in you area. Along with Tulls, North River, Newbegun, Yeopin and Pasquotank just to mention a few.

Diascund is off rt 60 between Williamsburg and Richmond. There is another resevoir near it called Little Creek. We sort of are planning an unofficial get together there in June when the moon is full. Keith (PanMan) has promised to show us where to catch giant Shellcrackers there. Well maybe he didn't use the word giant, but it sounded good to me. BTW, both resevoirs are trolling motor only.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I remember it well. He did say "GIANT"
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Bill, its looking like a rain out Fri. and Sat.. Hope it is clear for Sun. My cell is 252-619-9355 if you are comming down south or Northwest river give me a ring. I only have elec. on my square back so no gas or power limits don't hurt me. Only the morons that run by me with bigger boats and motors piss me off. Other guys that are serious fishermen respect someone with a small boat or is fishing. Kind of why I don't like Tulls to much, darn near got run over. The lakes out in Sufolk have the power limits so its very quiet and nice. But I would like to hook up so let me know

Dave
    Currituck NC
    dave
    in currituck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel hunter
    I remember it well. He did say "GIANT"
    Yea, but I never defined the reference size from which giant is determined.

I think our get together will have to be the weekend before the full moon in June. My wife is planning our family vacation and we will be in Texas the weekend after the full moon.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan_VA
    Yea, but I never defined the reference size from which giant is determined.

I think our get together will have to be the weekend before the full moon in June. My wife is planning our family vacation and we will be in Texas the weekend after the full moon.
    OK, that looks like June 18 or 19. Pick one and we'll shoot for it.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast