Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain, rain, rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain, rain, rain

Lakes are full today. Took a drive past Lake Marburg for lunch today, and I'll have to duck to get under the bridges. (1st and 3rd)
    Water was 48º last week, looks like a Wednesday evening trip this week. Calling for 70+º's for Wednesday.
    Now, just so the battery bank works for me on this trip, and I don't have Yellow Creek all over again!

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with the fishing and I hope all goes well with the boat.
    I have been working on my boat and I have it all ready to go. I installed a new aerator timer, a new stereo system, a new trailer light, repacked the bearings, filled the batteries with distilled water, cleaned the inside of the boat. I hope I have no problems when I get on the water. Oh yea, I almost forgot I even had the motor start on the first turn of the key. All is right in my world (almost).
    Have a safe season and may you have a crappie season!!!
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys, I got the boat out on Monday cleaned and polished , Purchases new el. motodr for transom, my 9.9 started good but when I went on Wednesday got out and the thing wouldn't start so I used the el.motor all day , So I stopped at Franklin, Pa. and purchased new 20 HP . So now I'll have a 20 all the other places and 10 hp for Pymatuning . Fish are still deep pulled out of 20' + water. Call me and we'll have a fishing frollick, somewhere! Zimmy

Post Thanks / Like

What's your #? Are you getting any emails from me?

Post Thanks / Like

Zig, No I HAVN'T, My e-mail address is [email protected] I have been in Wisconsin for a week, not much fishing going on out there yet, did see about 25-30 muskies at a spillway to spawn avg. length 30-38" I figure they are the males and the old girls will be there when the water warms up. Zimmy