Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider Rigging With Bobbers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider Rigging With Bobbers

What Is A Good Bobber And Size To Use When Spider Rigging To Detect Light Bites..do Most Use A Bobber Or Not When Spider Rigging..ive Tried Slip Bobbers, Then Cigars And Just Hooked The Bottoms... Ive Heard That Using Bobbers With A Foot Of Slack In Line When Spider Rigging Will Help Keep The Bait From Bouncing Or Jumping In Windy Conditions To Try To Create A More Natural Presentation.. Im Just Wondering If Im Missing A Lot Of Fish That Bite Light..

Post Thanks / Like

3 in. cigar float.

Post Thanks / Like

tommy ought to know. he's got the crappie master down here coaching him along this year.

Post Thanks / Like

I use these Size them to where it just holds up your bait. And if a crappie moves your bait up it allows the float to lay on its side. Or if he pulls down.It goes under. But does not cause enough pressure to let him feel it.
    Works great and allows me to see bites others will never see when Spider Rigging. Also I like to have about 16" of line from my rod tip to the float.
    TAPERED FLOAT W/ PEG RED/WHITE http://www.grizzlyjig.com/html/comal_floats.html
    Pete