Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role call for this weekends fun tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Role call for this weekends fun tournament

Just curious to who all is attending? I will not know if I can fish till after Thursday night. I should still be able to meet up meet up for a few beers.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I,ll be there. anyone fishing? i havent been much lately but i did make it out for a while today and didnt do very well.If you guys have any ponds to fish this is the time i went to a pond yesterday and they were on the banks big time we caught several in two feet of water you could see them all over the shallow water it was a blast.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

i won't be able to make it this weekend. have a family get together that i can't miss. i'm sure it will be a blast. good luck to all and be careful.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes

I fished yesterday (sunday) from 8:30 to 2:30 around purvis. Managed my 15 keepers probably caught 30 fish didnt keep a fish under 10". All came from no deeper than 14'. Pretty much hit one spot get your 2 or 3 fish and pull up the trolling motor and move on. And no real color choice, for them either. Caught them on about 4 or 5 different colors as long as it had some sort of chartruse to it.

Boy I sure hate this time of they year, I always get the flu about this same time each year.. cough..cough...

Bugman let me know about Sunday.

Adam, hope this one goes well and maybe we can get a summer fling going for later in the year.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know the time and the place. I'll check with my social director to see if she has planned anything for this weekend.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Date: April 09, 2005
    Place: Lake of the Ozarks
    Prize: Bragging Rights and I (Duane) will buy the winners the first Beer
    Rules: To be posted shortly

1) Fishing will be a honor system you may start at 7am and must stop by 3pm.
    2) Only 2 fishermen per boat.
    3) You must be at the weigh-in site by 4:30 pm, site to be determined.
    4) All fishing must be done from the boat. No one may leave the boat, unless its for a potty break.
    5) All fish must be caught by Missouri Department of Conservation Rules.
    6) All fish must be caught on Lake of the Ozarks waters and on formentioned date.
    7) If weather becomes sever, please you best judgement and leave the water. Do not keep fishing just to win.
    8) Each boat will weigh your best 10 fish and which 1 will be weighted for big fish. All fish to be weighed must be a crappie species. No trash fish will be weighted if you try you, will buy us all a round at the bar!
    9) Winners will recieve nothing but braggin rights! And THE WINNERS round at the bar from Duane.
    10) Have fun and be safe.

We will meet at the Rail sports bar on Hwy 54. This between Route KK and Big Surf water park. Its on the North/East side of the road. About the spot where it goes from 2 lane to 4 lane. Green color building.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

going to try and get my motor worked on today. I should be there.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

We were hoping to be there, but didn't realize our local Elks lodge tournament was same day. We were looking forward to meeting folks. Hope ya'll have a great time! Wish us luck at KY Lake!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Going to Mississippi for a week, sorry otherwise would have made it. Good luck and have a safe one!

tightliner47 Guest

Gotta work or I would give it a shot. Have fun gents.

Post the results so we can all have a laugh or two.

Keep yer lines tight and yer hooks sharp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast