Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Soap Creek Marina IS open

Soap Creek Marina Guest

Default Soap Creek Marina IS open

In reaction to a post from Dec. 26th, Soap Creek Marina IS open. As a matter of fact, the crappie fishing has been great in Soap Creek this year. Sun, March 1st, seven different boat put in from South Georgia. They pulled out around 5:30. They all told me that they all met the limit not long after lunch, and that they had been throwing back the small ones and keeping the bigs ones the entire afternoon. They had some real slabs. The last two weeks have been much of the same. The local doctor is Lincolnton, hit the limit 4 times last week. The launch fee is $3.00, we have gas, beer, drinks, and snack. Also, we carry a full line of crappie jigs and jig heads. We are here. We also have five cabins that are right on the lake if you want to come spend a weekend. If there are any questions, please call us at 706-359-4100. Once again, Soap Creek Marina is open.

Post Thanks / Like

just where is soap creek?
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Clarks Hill Lake Ga S.c Line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soap Creek Marina View Post
    In reaction to a post from Dec. 26th, Soap Creek Marina IS open. As a matter of fact, the crappie fishing has been great in Soap Creek this year. Sun, March 1st, seven different boat put in from South Georgia. They pulled out around 5:30. They all told me that they all met the limit not long after lunch, and that they had been throwing back the small ones and keeping the bigs ones the entire afternoon. They had some real slabs. The last two weeks have been much of the same. The local doctor is Lincolnton, hit the limit 4 times last week. The launch fee is $3.00, we have gas, beer, drinks, and snack. Also, we carry a full line of crappie jigs and jig heads. We are here. We also have five cabins that are right on the lake if you want to come spend a weekend. If there are any questions, please call us at 706-359-4100. Once again, Soap Creek Marina is open.
    Thats a good area of the lake. Will have to come check out them cabins sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

gosh everything that is fun or exciting is always 8-10 hours away
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Soap Creek Marina Guest

Default Soap Creek Marina location

Quote Originally Posted by scoremaster View Post
    just where is soap creek?
    Soap Creek Marina is located in Lincolnton, GA. Soap Creek is one of the creeks that flows into Clark Hill/Thurmond Lake - the border of Georgia and South Carolina. Take Hwy 378 east of downtown Lincolnton, about 1 mile out of town turn onto Soap Creek Lodge Road to the very end. Give us a call if you need directions 706-359-4100. We have boat slips, campground, and cabin rentals. Stop by the ships store to pick up your snacks and beverages. Our boat ramp is usable.

Post Thanks / Like

Soap creek? what is that? sounds like a place i would love to spend a few weekends at.
    Just kiddin, i fished this creek too much, great creek and great marina. Might want to post this on the GA and SC boards.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, post over on GA. I just happend to be over here on the main board looking for something else. Good to know. I was thinking of going up there this weekend.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net