Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Head Count For Camp !!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Head Count For Camp !!

Hey Guys/gals, And Jeffy Too. Just Wanting To See Who All Is Coming To Camp And Where Ya All Are Staying ??? What Dates Ya Getting There??
    Come On May 1st !!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffy And I Will Be There Fri Morning At 0 Dark 100.
    Staying At Debs With Bugs/monk . Sleeping With 1 Eye Open Lying On My Back !!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

I'm there early friday morning too. I'll head down after work on Thursday night. Don't know where I'm sleeping? Wherever I'm welcome, i guess. I may have to ask Bugs to slide over. I don't take up much room. I've always been a back sleeper so i'm not worried. I'm bringing orange vodka, red bull, and bud light. Hope there is food closeby?? I can't wait.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 03-10-2008 at 02:58 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming either thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Going to more than likely stay in my tent or find a hotel room somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp

Probably be there Wed. or Thur., don't know where I am sleeping. I will bring my van or tent, hope there is place to camp! May find a motel within driving distance. Gotta look at the map to see where I'm going.
    John

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I should be there between 10 and 11 Thursday morning. I am pulling my camper out and should have and extra bunk or two in it. I will have a a guy from work with me also. He went to last camp and said he could not miss this one. We will be rolling out at 7 AM when he gets off work. Bob bring a sleeping bag or blanket and you can stay with us. Maybe safer than the cabin. Should I call for reserving a campsite? And are the campgrounds at Deb's close to the cabins?

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Speck Jr. and I will be there sometime Friday late morning or early afternoon. We're in Debs cabin #4

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'm leavin in an hoursee ya'll thereif everything works out ok monk and i will be there monday-sunday.....we'll leave a few dinks for ya'll:p
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, what Bugs says!!! monday-sunday. Lets see, 50 fish limit per person times 6 days, that comes to 600 crappie. Ed you got a sharp knife!!!:D
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER View Post
    Jeffy And I Will Be There Fri Morning At 0 Dark 100.
    Staying At Debs With Bugs/monk . Sleeping With 1 Eye Open Lying On My Back !!
    you mean jeffy and you will be there thursday at 0 dark 100 or wednesday or tuesday. i may have one of deb's cabin's bought and paid for by may:D i'm a free man come next week.....yeah.....fishing come's first for the next 3 month's, then friend's and family, then work (if i still have a job) that's my story and i'm stick'n to it, sorry bout it!

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast