Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ??on crankbaits

Post Thanks / Like

Question ??on crankbaits

I know Bandits are the best and truest running out of the box, but the bomber squareA is supposed to be equivilent to the 100 series and the model A simalar to the 200 series the square says 4-6 and the model A 6-8. Are these ones that anyone has tried or know any thing about??? Thanks for any info.
    WACKEM AND STACKEM!

Post Thanks / Like

SOWDADDY I have used the bomber model A for several years in the tiger shark pattern. I normally will catch Just about every fresh water fish known. depending on the speed you pull it fast white & black bass,saugeye and brim. pull it slow and you will catch crappie and cats usually. I have had my uncle Jesse threaten to throw me in the water and take my lure from me cause I was catching every thing in the lake and he was fishless lol. they are a good lure and every one I have ever used run true right out of the box but with any thing that gets shipped they can get ruffed up. so i just check them before I use them every time.

Good Luck and Good Fishing.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering about the bomber cranks as well. I think I saw them on sale at BPS. They were a little cheaper than the bandits.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Cranks

Sowdaddy, The bomber lures seem to work well right out of the box for me, Bandits also, however the Norman lures are my personal favorite for CRAPPIE, as has been stated the bomber lures are death on bass, sauger and walleye. On Douglas the bombers are hard to beat, again bass, walleye, sauger ,white bass,etc. However where I saw you the last few days the Normans and Bandits work Much better for me. Just my experiences with them. Good trollin. Possum1
    possum1
    Jack Mullins
    Psalms 46:1

Post Thanks / Like

Because of money and trying to learn more about the technique, I just bought my first two rod holders for trolling cranks for Crappie. Suggestions on mounting. Both on same side aft, same side one forward one aft, both aft opposite sides? Help!!!! I will most likely add more eventually, but want to start out right. I did buy 10 different Bandits picking colors that I feel will be best for Crappie. From all the reading I've done, they just seem to work best overall.
    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day!