Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Ouachita

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Ouachita

Hi, I am new here and I am looking for a map of Lake Ouachita. I was wondering if any of you knew where I could find one online that is a decent map. Thanks very much

Post Thanks / Like

The best maps of the lake are actualy at Wal Mart. They have one or at least used to thats a big detailed map. The map is as big as what you would normaly think of a state map you would have in a car and there is one for the west end of the lake and one for the east end of the lake. If Wal Mart doesnet carry them then check with the guys at Arkansas Rod and Reel 501-224-6160. They should have one and if they dont they will know who does.
    I fished Ouchita yesterday and the fishing is picking up. Next weekend the fish should be up shallow enough to see. Caught a few in the wind yesterday. Will be back next weekend with the turkey gun and a fishing pole. Good luck and shoot me a note if you have any questions about Ouchita. Its my home lake and I have gotten really familiar with the East end.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot......My dad and brother will also be over there this weekend with their crappie pole and their turkey guns. I am pretty familiar with the lake myself, but I have a buddy that is wanting to fish over there and I was trying to find a map online that I could mark some spots and e-mail to him. My dad has a place over at Shangri La, and we mostly fish the West end of the lake. Its some pretty good fishing.