Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got A Scare Last Nite!!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Got A Scare Last Nite!!

Here's something that happened to me last night and anyone that is on the water at night should take the time to read, for safety's sake. It could be you next time and not so lucky as I was. http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=59114
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

The same thing happened to me on ky lake. Now i have been thinking of putting a remote spotlight on the bow of my boat.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

GPS or no GPS I gotta see where I'm going at night and I don't go fast to get there either.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

They need to develop one that you can pop on and pop off of a pivoting base. Something like the system they use for depth finders. That way you don't have to leave it up there all the time.

The Hound

Post Thanks / Like

I seen a tall spot light that fits into the front running light socket it's about 3ft tall and has the red/green light on each side but with the flick of your nav light switch instant flood light looked good. I hate running at night or in the fog, I am the guy that goes slow at night and wait till the fog is almost gone,

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a remote control GO LIGHT mounted on the bow of the boat it has a removable bracket and just plugs into a 12 volt outlet on the front deck. I run the Mississippi river in the dark duck hunting and you wouldn't belive what all I have see floating out there.

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !