Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coffeemaker Recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Coffeemaker Recommendations?

got a nice new Krups coffeemaker for x-mas two years ago and have hated it ever since. damn thing farks up at least a couple times a week and doesn't drain the coffee into the pot likes it's suppose to. Coffee grinds overflow and then the coffee tastes very strong. So needless to say it's gotta go.

anyone found the golden coffeemaker yet?
    Currently a non-fishing slacker! (not for too much longer)

Post Thanks / Like

Brian we had a "nice" Mr coffee programmable and all. and it sucked. After 2 "nice" ones i went to the dollar store for a cheapie. works great and only $10. :D

Post Thanks / Like

At Christmas time I got one from Walmart for $4.00,it doesn't have any writing or brand or anything on it.My dad said he wouldn't use it and it would probably burn my house down,I thought about it and I'm still using my old one.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bunn!!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freeflow_23 View Post

anyone found the golden coffeemaker yet?
    I think Bunn must be the golden coffeemaker, for what they charge, they must be made of gold!

Post Thanks / Like

I always get the second cheapest one at WalMart.

Post Thanks / Like

Find your closest Foodservice Distributor, and ask them to order you a Bunn A-10 Pour Over. This is like the ones in the department stores except it is rebuildable. It has a stinless steel tank and all parts are replaceable. Thay are a little pricey, but I have one on my counter that I bought used in 1984. These are comercial units made for office coffee services. If you have any questions you can PM me. I run the Chemical/Beverage department at a foodservice in Bowling Green KY, and I will help you out any way I can!
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default bunn

literally everyone in my family owns bunn coffee makers i know mine has never atempted to fail....best thing about it i think it will make a pot of coffee faster and better than any other coffee pot on earth

so in our book its the only coffee maker worth every penny:D:D:D:D:D:D
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

Invest in a good coffeemaker, but also, make sure you invest in a quality coffee. Regardless of the coffeemaker, if you're using that crap that is on every grocery shelf, you're not going to have that tasty coffee you enjoy.

I recommend either Starbucks brand or Gevalia. Yea, they cost a little more, but in my opinion, they're both well worth the additional cost.

Try some Gevalia for free, no risk involved. They will send you two packages of coffee free, including postage;

Here

And occasionally Gevalia offers a free coffeemaker just for becoming a new member and trying their product. I've been drinking their coffee since the mid 80's and really enjoy it.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Bunn buy it once and forget about replacements every couple of years.Have had same one for 10 years and still makes the best and fastest cup of coffee.You get what you pay for.just my 2cents.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast