Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ever try these?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ever try these?

Picked these up yesterday a BPS. Sorta like a smaller version of the beaver tail. I have never noticed these before thought I would give them a try, I like using the smaller plastics. Only complaint so far is there were not alot of colors to choose from.

HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd you get 'em? They look like they'd work well, and I always like to have options as to what I throw to them speckled critters.

Post Thanks / Like

BPS = Bass Pro Shop
    It's not a passion! It's A very bad obsession!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cjbrewer5 View Post
    BPS = Bass Pro Shop
    oops! I missed the "BPS" part of his post - wa too busy looking at the picture

I need to stop by our BPS in the next week or two to buy something so I can redeem a coupon for 500 bonus points - might as well pick up a few of those. He didn't mention what they're called. I know right where the beavers and squirts are, I'm hoping these'll be somewhere close-by.

Post Thanks / Like

Im pretty sure all BPS are similar. These baits were in the crappie section, they are BPS brand in green pack that say tournament series I think. They are mixed in with the grubs. I already threw the pack away or I would give you more info.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joejv4 View Post
    oops! I missed the "BPS" part of his post - wa too busy looking at the picture

I need to stop by our BPS in the next week or two to buy something so I can redeem a coupon for 500 bonus points - might as well pick up a few of those. He didn't mention what they're called. I know right where the beavers and squirts are, I'm hoping these'll be somewhere close-by.
    If that coupon is the same one I got you need to look at the expiration date on it. Mine would run out on the 16th of March so be sure to use it by then.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

I have some.The paddle on the beavertail look alike can be pulled apart to look like a crawfish as well. Haven't tried but one so far no bite that time. Haven't been much since I got em so time will tell. Should work just fine though.