Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: night fishing (positive)

Post Thanks / Like

Default night fishing (positive)

how many focus on night fishing, popularity etc (see a few 3:00 am references).
    Hobbies-Fishing; Motorcycling (Of course on a BMW!-is there any thing else?)
    http://beemersbiblebits.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I've not had much productive luck night fishing. But, I will say that I've not put as much into it as I have my day fishing. The hot summertime here really makes it tough and perhaps night trips will address that issue and an entirely new market for my guide service. Either way it goes and no matter what I end up doing in the future, I just love to fish day or night.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I have had HUGE success night fishing. One of my favorite local lakes is good crappie fishing, but the fish tend to be on the skinny side. I started fishing with a submersible light about 10' under the boat on cove mouths in 15-25' water. We started catching much larger fish 1-2lb using this submersible light. I am one that loves night fishing for crappie when the weather heats up. I love to go to the lake around 3:00 and drop the light, usually I have a limit by daylight. If not I can fish the early morning hours on the lake. Give it a try, it's the easiest way I have found to catch summertime Crappie in lakes and reservoirs.
    Caught so many fish today my thumb is sore from clicking the counter.

Post Thanks / Like

I like fishing day or night. My home lake has no timber to block wind so if wind lays at dark like it usually does I fish at night. Have just as good of luck catching fish day or night. I really like fishing around dock lights. Turn your back to them and fish just outside of light on tops or bamboo mats. Now that's fun.

Post Thanks / Like

I put a lot of focus on night fishing. I like the fact there is less boat traffic and since I work during the day, I can go to the lake after work.

Post Thanks / Like

Default night

I mainly fish at night. A friend took me one night and that is how I learned to fish for crappie and now that's all I do. I also work third so the night works out better. Plus it is a lot more relaxing, less traffic,calm nights, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

I fish both night and day. Im still getting the hang of night fishing, but have had plenty of productive nights to keep me interested. I have never fished at night during the spawn or colder months, but have had lots of fun in the hot summer months. Just drop your light and wait for the baitfish. The crappie wont be far behind.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Nevrer done much night fishing for crappie. sound like the summer is the best time? will try alot more this year.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a thing against night fishing. But, I do have a negative opinion of being up at night. I have spent too many hours working at night. I can barely make it past 8 PM any more.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Love Night fishing. Started night fishing way back in like 68 or 69 for bass. It got to where night fishing was want we did every weekend except for the winter for about 10 years. We actually had this big lake to our selves for about 5 of the years until more people found out you could catch bass at night. The only other people we saw back then was a few crappie fishermen at night with their lights. We didn't use lights then.

Now my night fishing has pretty much come down to summer and once it gets hot that is about the only time I fish and still just love it. Now I use several green lights and fish with both minnows and jigs at tight on a double rig.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast