Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your addiction..I mean tackle box

Post Thanks / Like

Default Show your addiction..I mean tackle box

I know I am not the only guy here who's got more tackle than one man should..so post up some pictures & let's talk about our addiction

For Bass I rotate about 18 boxes in my Shimano bag & 6 worm binders depending on need.
    I have about 9 boxes of heads & plastics for Crappie
    & just a few more for Big Fish
    PROUD BUCKEYE CARP ANGLER

Post Thanks / Like

I have an addiction and a credit card bill to prove it! The longer the winter goes on the more I spend! I have more $#^% than a professional angler, and mainly use the same things all the time! I feel so ashamed! I don't want to talk about this anymore Doc!
    Caught so many fish today my thumb is sore from clicking the counter.

Post Thanks / Like

Jigs, crankbaits, rods, spinners, tubes, leadheads, line, hooks, sinkers, swivels, leaders, nets, scales, bobbers, corks, jiggin spoons.................talking about my addiction is supposed to make me feel better! I'm going to BPS to look at some more gear!
    Caught so many fish today my thumb is sore from clicking the counter.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine:

Name:  boss box.gif
Views: 1761
Size:  24.5 KB

That seat is very comfy!

Post Thanks / Like

My name is danny and i too have an addiction. Never met a lure i did not like or think would not work. i can take around 80 people fishing and none of them would have to buy a thing except for their license.Like a woman with the shoe thing man i have way to much stuff but you never know when you might need that one little bait but then theres another problem just cant buy one you guys know how that goes maybe this is a start to the road to recorvey.hey whats this a new basss pro ad got to go sale starts today.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

That is not a good subject around my house. I still have a ton of bass stuff and fish for them very little any longer. Heck I have so many lures that have never even been opened. I have some cabinets that go from the floor to the ceiling in this room and about 9' long of it is full of bass stuff.

I think the I could almost open a tackle shop. Thank goodness I some my extra stock of Gamakatsu worm hooks as I use to sell them to tackle stores. I only have about 225 packs to sell when I stopped selling them. Kept enough over and above that for my self and not just have too many, LOL!

Don't want to talk about crappie jigs either.

Now it's moved to tying materials for jig and flies and it is not a pretty picture either.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to be bass fishing crazy about 12 years ago.....sold my boat, got tired of the fishing.... I ended up selling 13 big tackle boxes full of crankbaits, and all the other stuff on Ebay, along with a ton of rods and reels all at least 12 years old. Wished I would have hung on to that stuff now. So I don't have much to display now..but at one time I could have hung with the best....

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

can`t take a pick the 10 megapixal camera i have wan`t cover all the tackle .
    when the wife complains i remind her of the closet full of shoes she has . the dresses she has hardle worn . or shoes she wore 1 or 2 time in over a year or more . :D:D:D.she has cleand her closet out and some clothes had the price tag still on them
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few pictures of my Crappie Bag. Got it through Bass Pro Shop. Holds a lot of gear. I have 15 or 20 boxes with different tackle, carry different boxes when I want to fish a certain way.

Foxy is offline Moderator Massachusetts Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tackle BOX?

How bout boxes??

I have so many i think i've lost count, lol...

I have my main 'tackle distribution center' where I keep my stcoked up supplies. Then I have my bass tackle box, my crappie/panfish tackle box, my saltwater box, and my little box that stays in the car for unexpected roadside pullovers.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast