Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good boat seats?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good boat seats?

Hey,
    if you have an opinion, please chime in.

My Xpress came with Tempress seats that were pretty nice to start, but by the end of the first or second year, the foam broke down and you sink right through to the plastic base. And these look oto be the $120 model sold by Bass Pro.

Anybody used the Wise Deluxe Hi-Back Premium Folding Fishing Chair, $109.99 from Bass Pro and are they any better do you think?

I also will never buy another "economy" boat seat again! don't even get me started...

thanks,
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

If it's just the foam, have an upholsterer put new foam in your seats. Way cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Cabelas website and look at their name brand seats, I just got two in yesterday to replace the seats in my Xpress boat. They are 21" wide 19" deep and 27" back and the foam on them is very thick! They have plastic bottoms and aluminum hinges with a built in lock system NO STRAPS ! The seats were regular $119 but they had them on sale last week on the web site for $89 They look great!

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some new replacement Tempress seats on eBay. These were much heavier duty than the originals; very nice seats. Bought 2 seats for less than the retail price for one. Here's the seller. Keep checking eBay for the desired color, or send him an email and he will list your desired color.

http://stores.ebay.com/FISH-ON-MARINE-STORE

Post Thanks / Like

I found this site the other day. www.boatingseats.com Some good looking seats and a lot cheaper than my Creatliner or brother's Lowes seats.