Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks to Radtexan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to Radtexan

I just wanted to say thanks to Radtexan from all of us who took part in the jig swap. I only had 14 or 15 jigs to mess with but he had over a hundred to keep up with, divide and get back to us. Thanks again. This is my first time to post a message and I want to say thanks to everyone for all of the help you have given me.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Thanks to Radtexan for hosting the jig swap. It was great fun and will be ready to do it again.

THANK'S

Slabologist
    "Professor of Slabology 101"

Keep your line tight !

Post Thanks / Like

Rad sent me some Jigs a couple months ago. I loved them I said it before and will say it again, Thanks Rad your one heck of a guy
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

fishhunter775 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Rad I agree with all thanks for hosting it.Ok whos next to do it and when are we starting ha ha.Count me in when ya do.

Post Thanks / Like

It was my pleasure.If you havent recieved yours back yet, your in for a treat !!!

There are some very well tied jigs coming your way.Thanks to all of you for the extra's that were sent for me.
    They all will catch them crappies,and not to single any one tyer out,but maybe fishhunter will share his tail material with us.I know he's in the business and may not can but I cant wait to get that one wet.

We need to thank fowlmood for getting this started as well.He took some heat when first posting this idea but stuck with it.

Thanks again to everyone and look foward to the next one. Roger
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

fishhunter775 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

radtexan I dont mind sharing at all.I used silicone rubber like you use for spinnerbait skirts.Lots of colors out there and it gives a super action no matter how cold the water is.But best of all it will really catch fish and lots of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Radtexan. I got mine today and they look great.

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011