Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat pics now up

cmistfp Guest

Default Boat pics now up

Jimmy, I posted the pics of the boat my kids and I built on the brag board . Check them out and let me know what you think . Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Boat Pics

Hello Chris, I love your little boat ! You did a first class job building it. I admire your talent. You and your kids will make a lot of wonderfull memories with it that you will cherish in the years to come. Good Fishing ! Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

went to brag board and couldnt find picks of boat.///////////
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brag Board....

Quote Originally Posted by papasage
    went to brag board and couldnt find picks of boat.///////////

papasage......you may have went to the old brag board; to see the new one, go to the new message board and click on "crappie.com" (first message board) on top. It will take you to the first message the administrator (ed) posted, "Ok I have the new brag board ready for the testing". (Click on that sentence.) In the message box that appears, in red letters see "New Brag Board". Click on the link under it, and you're there. You can enlarge the pics by clicking on them. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Boat Pics

Labill, Thanks for you help ! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Default You're Welcome......

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Labill, Thanks for you help ! Jimmy S.

Hey, JimmyS.......I'm on the 'puter almost all day, I check the boards 'bout every hour or so just to break the monotony; it's a welcome break. I wished when I first started working with computers that I had some help in navigating the net, but lessons hard learned stick with you longer. Good fishing to you, Jimmy

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

finaley got the bragboard up . now working on a pick to put on mine .
    the boat is nice . now a 50 hp it will goooooooo :D .
    seen a 12 footer with a 50 hp :D . i didnt ask for a ride ..
    will git the pick i want on later . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Boat pics- Papasage

Ok Papasage, Looking forward to seeing your boat. Glad you got the brag board to work for you. Good Luck ! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink LaBill

Hello LaBill, I know what you mean my friend, I had to retire two years ago for medical reasons, It has been hard to adjust. I always wanted to visit your state and fish , But never had the chance. I sure do like what I have seen.I like the swamps and lakes, Looks like some good fishing. Good luck and Gods Best Blessings your way! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bayou State...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Hello LaBill, I know what you mean my friend, I had to retire two years ago for medical reasons, It has been hard to adjust. I always wanted to visit your state and fish , But never had the chance. I sure do like what I have seen.I like the swamps and lakes, Looks like some good fishing. Good luck and Gods Best Blessings your way! Jimmy S.

I'm going to have to get a scanner Jimmy; over the years I have taken hundreds of pics that are good representations of this state, and most of them were of the outdoors. Lakes, rivers, creeks, and primitive swamps complete with spanish moss. Scenery and wildlife are my favorite subjects, including fishing and bowhunting scenes.

I think you would enjoy fishing LA, but by the looks of things, fall would be the time to get here to fish. Our temp today is 101 degrees, with an index of 110. High humidity is our weather norm, but I have been to Georgia, and it was just as hot there as here. Seems I remember Spanish moss there too. When the nights start dropping below 65 deg., we follow the crappie and their forage into the mouths of creeks and generally do quite well.

Thank you for the blessing, our Lord knows I need it......and God's Blessing to you, Jimmy, and to your endeavors. Good fishing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast