Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Post Moss Lake

Anyone doing any fishing for crappie over at Moss Lake? Was just wondering where to go and what to use over there. Any advice will be well appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Moss alot, troll mainly. Have not had much luck so far this year. Want be long. Where do you live? I may be able to help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    I fish Moss alot, troll mainly. Have not had much luck so far this year. Want be long. Where do you live? I may be able to help.

I live in Cherryville. Maybe sometime we can get together and go slay'em over there one day or night. Do troll the mouth of Buffalo? I've heard alot about doing it but i haven't ever personally done it.

spenson Guest

Hi. I'm new on here. I live in Rutherford County. Don't like to fish Moss too much. It's not very fisher friendly with all the skiing and boating. We like a less busy lake. Blalock is pretty quiet. No jet skis or such allowed. Looking forward to getting on there soon.
    Do you know any other quiet lakes in NC? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spenson View Post
    Hi. I'm new on here. I live in Rutherford County. Don't like to fish Moss too much. It's not very fisher friendly with all the skiing and boating. We like a less busy lake. Blalock is pretty quiet. No jet skis or such allowed. Looking forward to getting on there soon.
    Do you know any other quiet lakes in NC? Thanks
    Not many poeple out on the lake duren the week, no problem.:D On the weekend you can forget it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tokoboy View Post
    Anyone doing any fishing for crappie over at Moss Lake? Was just wondering where to go and what to use over there. Any advice will be well appreciated.

i have fished moss a few times --haven't done to well this year so far--it is about time for them to kick in
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

hey knappy ,just joined i'm the 1 fishing with cheesdog the other sat. just saw you in here thought i'd give you a shout out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy View Post
    i have fished moss a few times --haven't done to well this year so far--it is about time for them to kick in
    Beware of this KNAPPY! I have seen him once or twice on moss in the last three years. I may have a picture of his boat, if so I will post it later. It is hard to get a picture went you only see him once a year on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

I will take your advice and be wary,.come to think of it knappy did smell a bit fishey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unclebuck View Post
    I will take your advice and be wary,.come to think of it knappy did smell a bit fishey.
    That's because I let him handle some of my fish!:D

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast