Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG Whaaaaaaaaaa, go fishing.

mr_hook2cook Guest

Default OMG Whaaaaaaaaaa, go fishing.

What is going on with this forum? It seems like there is a lot of "I don't agree with the way you fish, or need to do this or that." Is there a better way for members to go about all this belly aching? I sure hope so. I've seen other boards go the same route, bunk that crap. Let's see pictures, positive stories, good advice and the like. I know I'm noone on here but I humbly submit that all these useless whiny, trolling, poor me, you have to fish my way or your not as good or ethical as me crap, should end. It stinks.

Let's hear about the fish you caught, the great day or weekend you had, some stories of the one that got away, how you forgot tohitch the trailer, anything related to "just fishing".

Just Fishing: It doesn’t matter how you fish or what you fish for, it’s what you put into it and what you get out of it that counts(.)
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 03-05-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Look a little harder. It really isn't like that. We have just had a couple new knuckleheads lately starting contentious threads. With 12 years of online experience this forum is head and shoulders the best I have participated on.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen Grizz, this is by far the best. I have learned more on this site, and had more people be helpful to me. There is always going to be one ar two bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post
    Look a little harder. It really isn't like that. We have just had a couple new knuckleheads lately starting contentious threads. With 12 years of online experience this forum is head and shoulders the best I have participated on.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

here is a photo for you. Went yesterday morning for just five minutes off a pier the caught a few and the fish were in skinny water. I used the same ole 1/16 jighead and 1.5 assassins. I have been blessed with work lately but sure miss the fishing like it was in Decenber in the photo below tight lines all........ I agree this is the best site going.
    Last edited by robert-thompson; 03-05-2008 at 06:37 AM.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that would be busy 5 minutes. And a whole lot of fun. You are also blessed with a great fishing hole.

Post Thanks / Like

One heck of a mess of fish!
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr Hook2Cook

Seeing that you just joined, you may want to look a little longer and deeper, because this is the best crappie site in the world! (IMHO) I think everyone may be having a little cabin fever, especially our Northern folks of which I'm a part of. LOL So, check it out for a few more months, and I'm sure you will agree. Welcome aboard!:D

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not been long on this site...........but
    whole hardley disagree with you. Found it too be very informative
    ..........yes there are few dead beats, but not that many.........lighten up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're doin a little trolling yourself sir.....kick back and get the feel for what really goes on here and i'm sure you'll develop a better outlook on cdc.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there, Mr_hook2cook... don't get the wrong impression. Like Grizz said, we've got a few newbies that have started out with some poorly chosen words in some posts that would normally have simply sparked some decent discussion. Read through the archives, read a few pages deeper int the posts. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that for the most part, the membership on this site is the politest, friendliest, caringest, most fun-loving bunch of folks you'll find on any forum on the web.... Oh yeah, they share a ton of good information to make us all better at catching our favorite fish. By the way... another thing that you'll discover: there is a bit of ribbing that goes on here - all in fun, and if you aren't familiar with some of the characters on here, you might take some of those posts the wrong way. Reading back through the posts will help with knowing who likes to rib who - and how they take it.

I'm up in NY, and my fishing holes are all still iced over, so it'll be a while yet before i'll be posting any fish photos... but it's a coming. Mean-time, to help me fight the terrible symptoms of cabin-fever, I talk about fishing here since I can't be on the water yet.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the camaraderie that you'll only find at crappie.com. Don't let a couple posts by a couple folks who don't think about what they're typing before they post, or worse yet, are trolling for an argument, give you the wrong impression.
    Last edited by joejv4; 03-05-2008 at 08:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast