PDA

View Full Version : my decals

CrappieHead
03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
I have placed my decals on each side of my motor on the top left side. They can be seen very easy. One I placed on the back glass on the driver side of my pickup truck.

FROSTY
03-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Placed mine exactly the same as CrappieHead. The last few trips to bass pro,I check trucks walking in for stickers. Haven't seen any yet.

Pole Bender
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Here are some pictures of mine, I think they look great!:D

Miller
03-04-2008, 07:05 PM
:)looks good:)

Jagerace
03-04-2008, 08:33 PM
I have a decal on each side of my motor and 2 on the back glass of my Blazer. Looking forward to seeing other decals at the ramp or in the water. Great way to meet some new people.

Josh

Just Jiggin
03-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I put one on back glass under champion boat decal looks great. New boat should be here 3-18 so I will have to wait and see what looks the best.

Pole Bender yours look great.!:D

notime
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
I seriously doubt that sticker will look worth a darn on any CHAMPION boat!! You should step up to skeeter boats, oh well at least you did move up to a yamaha!

Kit Papermouth
03-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Ah, the infamous 'My boat's better than your boat'.

Please enlighten us how a Skeeter is a step up from a Champion.

I know a lot of Champion owners that are please with thier product.

G.

Pole Bender
03-05-2008, 10:04 AM
I seriously doubt that sticker will look worth a darn on any CHAMPION boat!! You should step up to skeeter boats, oh well at least you did move up to a yamaha!

I am in agreement with Kit why don't you explain it to us, it seems you are provoking a fight with those comments and maybe you should keep them to yourself or for that matter keep them on the Oklahoma board!

bugman
03-05-2008, 10:18 AM

I am under the assumption that you know the JJ's since they fish out your way,if not lets not get a bunch of nonsence started over what brand of boats are the best.....they're all good as long as they float i don't care if its a $200.00 jon boat of a $40,000 bass boat:cool:

poorboy
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Amen to that!

Kit Papermouth
03-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I am in agreement with Kit why don't you explain it to us, it seems you are provoking a fight with those comments and maybe you should keep them to yourself or for that matter keep them on the Oklahoma board!

Easy Pole.

JJ and notime have been swappin' (what I believe to be) brotherly love jabs for a quite a while.

I'd just like to find out what makes a Skeeter boat better.
I need data, not just opinions.

KCBALLER
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
i dont need a boat ,,,,, i can catch crappie out of a mud puddle!!!!!! lol
my decal is on the back of my shirt !!! lmao j/k (decals not really on my shirt)

Just Jiggin
03-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately we must confess that we do know Notime :)and have fished with him on several occasions at Eufaula.;) We do talk smack quite a bit :eek:- but it is mostly for fun - the other stuff we save for PMs:D

We have told several to just jump right in any time they see notime post trash talk - we kid him about staying on the OK board.

KCBALLER
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately we must confess that we do know Notime :)and have fished with him on several occasions at Eufaula.;) We do talk smack quite a bit :eek:- but it is mostly for fun - the other stuff we save for PMs:D

We have told several to just jump right in any time they see notime post trash talk - we kid him about staying on the OK board.

LOL, AS YOU KNOW I LOVE TO TALK SMACK!!:D
SEE MY POST ABOVE , LOL

Pole Bender
03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Easy Pole.

JJ and notime have been swappin' (what I believe to be) brotherly love jabs for a quite a while.

I'd just like to find out what makes a Skeeter boat better.
I need data, not just opinions.

I have to admit I know that they know each other and I should have worded my post differently after re-reading it later it did not come out quit like I intended. I hope notime takes it as no blood no foul.

As far as opinions on Skeeter or Champion boats I can not help as I have never been in either.

Just Jiggin
03-05-2008, 05:31 PM
PoleBender - we will have to remedy that - that is if our new boat ever comes in:mad: They are saying next week. We have heard that before.

beemeron2
03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
with a 40 horse force--and it rhymes!!!

Slab
03-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Great decals, thank you Gary. I will hang on to them for a while. Not sure where I want to stick them, and no suggestions from the peanut gallery! lol
Missouri crappie fishermen and women are the best.

Just Jiggin
03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Way to go Pole Bender. :DJump on Notime with both feet. :DHe says he can take it.:eek: If he cant he can keep his skeeter mouth in OK.:p I've invited him to come to Mo and fish with us at Truman but he said he would stay out there. :confused:I guess its best for him because he could'nt handle Truman anyway. He would be confused on which tree to fish.:eek::D

Just Jiggin
03-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Yes Bugman we know each other. As far as boats go I agree with you 100%.Everybody has the right to fish out of what ever they want to. Thats a pleasure we have by being Americans. And nobody can change that!:)

1rookie
03-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks, Gary they look great!

Rick

notime
03-05-2008, 09:40 PM
I had to get jj he came on ok page to slander me about fishing for sandbass yesterday, that is the only active thread over there so if i kept my comments there no one would even see them. This site is way better. As far as boats I really like them all and don't have any experiance with any other this skeeter is the only boat I have ever had but I do really like it. It is a 2004 sx 190. Gary's other boat was really nice for a 94 model, isn't he lucky new boat and a partner that can outfish him from the back seat.

FROSTY
03-05-2008, 09:57 PM
I had to get jj , isn't he lucky new boat and a partner that can outfish him from the back seat.

Notime.....I think she can outfish him from the drivers seat!!:eek::D:D

Just Jiggin
03-05-2008, 10:17 PM
That is why she is called "Crappie Queen" in my boat:D:D

This Missouri board is the best:D.....I'm not sure what it does for the neighborhood to let Okies' like Notime come on board :eek:but it does keep it interesting;).

I actually went to the OK board to see if there was anything posted about fishing at Eufaula - there wasn't much to see there:p - as usual lol:eek:

Notime - I bet she could outfish you from the back of that skeeter also :D:eek::D Her reputation preceeds her:D:D

bugman
03-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Great decals, thank you Gary. I will hang on to them for a while. Not sure where I want to stick them, and no suggestions from the peanut gallery! lol
Missouri crappie fishermen and women are the best.

I have an idea Ed......Wrigley field along with several hundred cardinals stickers:eek:i bet you'd make some friends real quick;)

KCBALLER
03-06-2008, 08:50 AM
I had to get jj he came on ok page to slander me about fishing for sandbass yesterday, that is the only active thread over there so if i kept my comments there no one would even see them. This site is way better. As far as boats I really like them all and don't have any experiance with any other this skeeter is the only boat I have ever had but I do really like it. It is a 2004 sx 190. Gary's other boat was really nice for a 94 model, isn't he lucky new boat and a partner that can outfish him from the back seat.

:D we know who wears the fishing pants in that bunch !!:eek:

sorry gary !! :D j/k

pvspmo
03-06-2008, 09:16 AM
I have an idea Ed......Wrigley field along with several hundred cardinals stickers:eek:i bet you'd make some friends real quick;)

That's a good idea... I say lets go! I'm ready for the season to start... GO CARDS:D

Hey bugman, here is a pic from 2006. Man they don't like Cardinal fans up there:D:D:D
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/patvedder/Chicago2006003.jpg

bugman
03-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Rubbin the redbirds in the lowly cub's face.....gotta love it.
I have got to go to a cards cubs game in wrigley....bet it was a blast.

pvspmo
03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
It was a blast... only problem we had is that the bars around Wrigley don't open before the game.:confused::eek::mad: We walked all over that area dry as a bone. If you go take your own beer.

bugman
03-06-2008, 01:02 PM
It was a blast... only problem we had is that the bars around Wrigley don't open before the game.:confused::eek::mad: We walked all over that area dry as a bone. If you go take your own beer.

That just aint right,a man needs to be primed so he can dog the cubbies even better;)

Just Jiggin
03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
:D we know who wears the fishing pants in that bunch !!:eek:

sorry gary !! :D j/k
No problem KC I'm use to it. Mrs JJ lets me clean then for her.

KCBALLER
03-07-2008, 08:55 AM
No problem KC I'm use to it. Mrs JJ lets me clean then for her.

HOW SWEET !!!:D

Kit Papermouth
03-07-2008, 09:49 AM
That just aint right,a man needs to be primed so he can dog the cubbies even better;)

I believe Cardinal baseball is a little too political for this website. :D

I'm starting to understand the rivalry.

osagemo
03-07-2008, 09:21 PM
I don't want to spread bad news but they were talking about operating on Pujols elbow already.

Jagerace
03-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Heres a few pics of my decals in action.

Josh

Just Jiggin
03-10-2008, 02:57 PM
I am only posting a reply to this thread to get it back to the top so those who haven't seen the pictures could easily find a post where they are shown

fishin562
03-10-2008, 05:27 PM
just got mine today. they look great!

Gadget Man
03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Everyone knows ____________ boats are the best, other people just made a mistake.
Fords are better than Chevies are better than Dodge...you pick your preferred order.

We Americans are lucky that we can have these type of "discussions" and no one gets hurt. I just don't understand how in Europe they will fight or riot over soccer teams...can you believe it (just a hint of sarcasm)!

However, there is no circumstance in which a Cub fan can claim a greater franchise than the Cardinals. The facts are just not there. BUT every spring ALL baseball fans can hope "this is the year" for their team!

Cub fans can claim eternal enthusiasm!

One of the simplified definitions of "insanity" is repeating the same action every time and expecting a different result.

Just my .02 this morning...have a great day!

leadshot
03-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Got mine ordered this week. Looking forward to putting them on the boat.

Oh, BTW Cubs fans.... Every team can have a bad century, right ??? ;) :D

KCBALLER
03-15-2008, 06:42 PM
yeah just ask mr. glass (kc royals)

catman
03-17-2008, 10:57 AM
got my stickers, they look great gary, thanks.

Krazy
03-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh, BTW Cubs fans.... Every team can have a bad century, right ??? ;) :D

Hey!

Watch it with the Cubs bashing!!!:mad::p:D

Hatch
03-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Got mine!! Awsome!!! Thank You.......