Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need info please

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need info please

What town or towns are Acton & Stillwater near...I think Acton is a lake & Stillwater a river..

Thanks for the info
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Acton

I don't know anything about stillwater, I live near Acton lake and have fished it most of my life. It is North of Oxford, Ohio home of Miami University. The Crappie fishing is Okay. I have caught a numerous 7 to 9 inch and a few in the 13 to 15 range. Bass fishing is good but they have a 15" min.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stillwater River Info

The Stillwater River is a tributary of the Great Miami River, approximately 65 mi (105 km) long in western Ohio in the United States. Via the Great Miami and Ohio Rivers, it is part of the Mississippi River watershed.

It rises near the Indiana state line, in western Darke County approximately 10 mi (16 km) northwest of Greenville. It flows east-southeast and is joined by the Greenville Creek in Covington, approximately 5 mi (8 km) west of Piqua. It flows south past Covington and Englewood, where it is dammed for flood control, then southeast to join the Great Miami River in Dayton.

The Stillwater River was one of the Great Miami River tributaries that flooded during the Great Dayton Flood of 1913, resulting in the creation of the Miami Conservancy District.
    Support Our Troops!

krc400 Guest

If anyone has fished the Stillwater how are the crappie there? Its near where my mom lives so I want to hit it soon!!

Someguy Guest

Default Stillwater

Is full of small mouth...I don't know about the crappie