Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: eagle 320c

Post Thanks / Like

Default eagle 320c

I am thinking about buying an eagle 320c, one reason is because its the same size as the lowrance I had in my console that went kaput. Anyone use one of these, bps has them for 199. any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Catman I had a Eagle 480 on my old boat and it was ok:rolleyes:. The more pixels you have the better the clarity. The 380 that you are looking at is a step down from the 480. If I was buying, I would get one that had at least 2500 watts and the highest pixels available for that unit. We have Lowrance color screen on ours and it is great.

Oh btw we received your decal ck today and will mail your decals on Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gary

Post Thanks / Like

catman,

Not sure I am a big help on electronics, but here is what I have. I have a 320c on the console and an eagle 480 on the trolling motor. I really like the color, even though it is smaller as the contrast the color gives is a big plus. I have both on the arches rather than the fish symbols as that gives a more accurate reading, according to the book.

I feel that I am getting pretty good on structure, but not real good on fish id, but getting more confident as I use it more.

Hope this help - waiting for the money to get the side image!!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input Mark, I`ve been looking on eagles website and I`m going to try the 320. I`m not real knowledgeable on electronics yet, but I feel like if I can find enough brush I`ll find crappie in some of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Catman,

It's been too long for this old man's memory, but you can download a simulator of this to your computer, so you can practice in the warm on how all the buttons work. I don't know if you have to have a code from a purchased product, or if you can download it and try before you buy.

Check it out.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They have it right on there website to download. It should help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Thanks for your input Mark, I`ve been looking on eagles website and I`m going to try the 320. I`m not real knowledgeable on electronics yet, but I feel like if I can find enough brush I`ll find crappie in some of it.
    I have a 320 Black and White i'm going to put in the classifieds.
    Works great. Has the mountable puck trolling motor transducer for it.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I have had a couple of 320's in the past, they worked real well. For the money they are a great graph. Just read the book and spend some time on the water. You'll like it!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D