Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hummingbird 575

Post Thanks / Like

Default hummingbird 575

i had an earlier post about a hummingbird 565. a friend suggested i get a 575 with quadra beam? is it worth the extra $50? also i have not used hummingbird in years. do you have to have a different transducer for your trolling motor? do they work well shooting through the hull? just trying to make the right choice. thanks for any info you might have.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pixel Count

Someone Suggested That I Figure The Pixel Count On The 565, 575 Units Versus The Eagle Fishmark 480 I Was Alos Considering? The Hummingbirds Has 204800 Pixels The Eagle Fishmark 480 Has 230400. Thats 25600 More Pixels On The Eagle Unit. Are The Hummingbirds That Much Better Than The Eagle? Thats A Lot Less Pixels? I Was Just Wondering?

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

The Eagle 320 and 480 are very good units for the money. I have always been happy with them. But, I bought a 575 last year, the quad beam is very cool and is useful when searching for structure. You can run a three way split screen, and when you run over a brush pile, you will know which side of the boat the bigger part of the pile is on. Wider beam too, so fewer passes when searching. I have never had a problem with Eagle or Lowrance, I won't knock them. But I would buy the 575 again.

Dayton