Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guide Series UL Reels? Anyone use them???

Post Thanks / Like

Question Guide Series UL Reels? Anyone use them???

I guess this is Gander Mountain's line of reels and I have heard that they are made by pflueger. Didn't know if any of y'all have had any luck with them. Thanks in advance!!!!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Post Thanks / Like

I've got several of the smaller size spinning reels. Picked them up for around $20.00 a piece. So far I'm really pleased with them. Hope to be really putting them to the test over the next couple of months.

Post Thanks / Like

I have several of them and I am real pleased.

Post Thanks / Like

I have several of them and they work great for the money! I have a guide series on just about every pole.. And i have several of there poles as well...still like my walley poles the best though

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to hear that guys thanks!! I picked up a UL Combo Friday and it seemed pretty good, but looks are deceiving. I have always just used my regular medium action rod and reels for everything but decided to pick up some this year to make the fight better. Thanks again for your help!!!!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know of 6 in use 'tween me and some friends, good reports from us all. I really like the instant stop thing.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around