Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: does anyone use hummingbird 565's?

Post Thanks / Like

Default does anyone use hummingbird 565's?

i am rigging out my crappie boat with electronics. i have lowrance and eagle on my bass boat. i was going to buy 2 fishmark 480's for my crappie boat. a friend suggested i get a hummingbird 565. he doesnt have one he just heard that they are good. what type of units do the die hard crappie fisherman use? are color units worth the extra money? do the actually show more than the black and white units?

Post Thanks / Like

I like the color units real well I have two Humminbirds and love them both one is a 777 with trolling motor mount.. and it flat shows the detail... go color if you can what ever brand you get.... most are real good....

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with beagle man the color makes a difference! I just put the Lowrance LMS520c on my boat. I couldn't believe the picture. Also I love the GPS feature, and the Navionics maps.

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I like the color units real well I have two Humminbirds and love them both one is a 777 with trolling motor mount.. and it flat shows the detail... go color if you can what ever brand you get.... most are real good....
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Search the 565 in this forum...there has been a lot of positive discussion on this exact depthfinder. If you go to cabelas...find the 565 and read the reviews. Between the great reviews on this forum and the Cabelas users postive reviews I have ordered me one. I expect it next week. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poppop View Post
    Search the 565 in this forum...there has been a lot of positive discussion on this exact depthfinder. If you go to cabelas...find the 565 and read the reviews. Between the great reviews on this forum and the Cabelas users postive reviews I have ordered me one. I expect it next week. Good Luck
    Agreed, I have been looking for a new low cost finder, and for pixels and low price the 565 is the best.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

My friend just put one on the front of his boat. He said he really liked it.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids