Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Limited out at Tobosofkee this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Limited out at Tobosofkee this afternoon

Got to the lake at 12 pm. Water temp on the north side of the lake was 67*, and thats where I caught all my fish except for a few. Bought home 30, threw back another 10-12 small dinks. All were males except for 4 big females, the males were all in 8 ft. of water, the females were in 15-17 ft. The coler of choice was still blue or black, as the water is still really muddy, with the most fish being caught on blue/white, blue/orange glitter, black/pink, black/white. It ought to be even better by this weekend, to bad I have to work till Monday. Some fish, I caught were in south side coves, and the water temp was 63.5* Big diffence, across the lake. This fish were still in 18-20 ft of water. Can't wait for next Tuesday to get here.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

great job.

I'm heading to Clarks Hill this weekend for my first trip of the year. Hopefully I'll do half as well as you did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    Got to the lake at 12 pm. Water temp on the north side of the lake was 67*, and thats where I caught all my fish except for a few. Bought home 30, threw back another 10-12 small dinks. All were males except for 4 big females, the males were all in 8 ft. of water, the females were in 15-17 ft. The coler of choice was still blue or black, as the water is still really muddy, with the most fish being caught on blue/white, blue/orange glitter, black/pink, black/white. It ought to be even better by this weekend, to bad I have to work till Monday. Some fish, I caught were in south side coves, and the water temp was 63.5* Big diffence, across the lake. This fish were still in 18-20 ft of water. Can't wait for next Tuesday to get here.
    Nice work! I am glad to hear about some good fishing anyhow...I was planning on going Friday, but I don't believe the weather is gonna let me.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>