Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just for Fun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just for Fun

Who's going to show who at the Arkansas Crappie Camp at Kirby Landing in April, an Okie named GRUBBY or me. Do you really think my cousin can out fish me. Just remember, he's ugly, really ugly but his family is my kin and might have to show him some mercy. I don't wish to embarrass him too much. What do ya'll think, LOL?
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Just depends if you are gonna play fair, Darryl. If you tow Grubby's short-boat out to the boopile, I'd say that he has a pretty good chance...:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Remember there Darryl... you have the home field advantage!!!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

He is so ugly that you ought to cut him some slack.
    If he fishes anything like he did last year you have "no worries".:D
    Jerry Hamon
    Van Alstyne, Texas
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/texascrappiefisherman/MSKFCPRES_zps568e5f40.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Grubby can't be that ugly but, I'll take your word for it. He'll out fish you. All he has to do is stick his head in the water and fish will jump out of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, like I said I was just having some fun at Grubby's expense. He needs some picking on every once in a while. And I do have to admit, he's a pretty good fisherman and an even better cousin. Glad to know at least one other in the family has their head screwed on right.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

CrappieReaper Guest

I like ya alot Darryl, BUT, my moneys on the Okie!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey now that I'm home from work I can get in on a little of this and set some things straight. Darryl you know you is the ugliest one cause I remember when we was young they had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dogs to play with you and your mom had to sit you in the corner and feed you with a sling shot so you didn't ruin every one Else's appetite at the table lol. Now for the fishing the last few trips we made ought to show you who can catch fish. Ceb I don't need him towing me anywhere cause he would drag me to the tops that there aint no fish caught off of in awhile. As for the short boat if i brought it down there he wouldn't stand a chance cause I would hit more of the tops than he would cause the short boat is just that fast. Slabbandit he really don't have that much of a home field advantage cause Greeson has become pretty much my home lake even though I have to drive 340 mile to get there. Now that i got you guys straight on a few things.

I couldn't ask for a better opponent on the water, Darryl is top notch, couldn't ask for a better cousin. We can and do have way to much fun when we get together the ribbing is the best part. We hadn't seen each other in eighteen years and I can't thank my uncle Lloyd (Darryl's father) enough for putting us back in touch. love Ya Brother.
    Last edited by grubby; 03-02-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Darn OKIE can't type
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grubby View Post
    Hey now that I'm home from work I can get in on a little of this and set some things straight. Darryl you know you is the ugliest one cause I remember when we was young they had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dogs to play with you and your mom had to sit you in the corner and feed you with a sling shot so you didn't ruin every one Else's appetite at the table lol.
    Now I know for a fact that just ain't so. Darryl would have kept eating them pork chops himself!!!:p
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."