Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dang BALLER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dang BALLER!!!!

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! He's headed to Toronto! I know the lake is high and they are releasing. Wind will blow hard butt,,,It's gona be WARM Got the boat loaed-up!!! YES I'm going:D:D:D:D:p:p:p <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, Chatt. Try and keep them boys on the straight and narrow now.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Good luck, Chatt. Try and keep them boys on the straight and narrow now.
    now thats funny,,, it's been my observation that all 3 of them are subject to some mischief:p
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You get that right fuzzy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! He's headed to Toronto! I know the lake is high and they are releasing. Wind will blow hard butt,,,It's gona be WARM Got the boat loaed-up!!! YES I'm going:D:D:D:D:p:p:p <*)}}}><
    Well? Details man, details.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

could you find us chatt. i'm sure you were'nt looking in the right spot:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my story! Spent a sleeplest nite Friday. Woke-up at 5am,,,hot to trot. It's a 2 hour drive and a very beautiful morning with a fantastic sunrise. Got to the ramp a little before 8. Water looks like coffee with cream and 40 to 42 degrees. Wind outa the SW about 12mph. Boated to Mann's Cove and started fishing the stumps in 10ft. NOTA bite. Moved out to the deeper trees in 15 to 17ft. Dropped a red jig with a chartruse Wasshoppa down to the bottom. Thought I got snagged but pulled back. Landed a 14incher. Now this is good!!! Fished another hour without a tap. Looking for the MO boys, I went to the dam wall(it's where most of the locals fish). Lots of dinks but action,,,NO MO BOYS!! Then I went to the 1st cove from the dam on the East side. No timber in there but last summer I planted a pile there. Marked it and caught 2 crappies. 1 12incher and a dink. Wind is really coming up so I headed back into Mann's cove. It was some what protected from the gale force winds. NOTA BITE!!! I know that area WILL produce that 3 pounder this spring but,,,,I NEED A SMALLER BOAT!!! About 11:30 the wind musta been over 30mph still no MO boys. I'm thinking they either didn't make it or they headed to the creeks or rivers. Smart move I'm thinking as I'm getting soaked from the waves. Headed to the ramp and had to surf the boat on the trailer. I'm very glad to be off the water,,,safely. Was going to the rivers but,,,headed north. Got to Lyndon and got some fried gizzards. Mmmmmm! Renewed my fishing fever as well as the 70 degrees. Dragoon Creek is just up the road and very well protected from the constant wind. Put in and motored up to the bridge. Water was 42 degrees with maybe 4in of clairity. Catching them hand over fist but no size. Moved up stream looking for clearer and warmer water. Never found it but located new laydowns that will produce later. Went down stream and saw 2 boats tied up to lay downs. Talked to them and found out they weren't catching anything but sunshine and they weren't real sad about that. Well I quit about 4pm and headed home. Sad I didn't hammer the biguns at Toronto but,,,It was SOOOO nice to be out since I haven't fished for 5 weeks. Got home to a fine meal and a GREAT B-Ball game. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good day Chatt, even if you didn't catch a lot of fish
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

dang Chatt sounds like a bit*& of a day oh well you got to get out beats work huh? I hear the MO. boy's were lookin for calm water also. oh well like Slayer say's It will get better later and better catchin next time