Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Docks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Docks?

When is the best time to fish for crappie around docks??? Searching for new ways to catch these boogers.

Post Thanks / Like

we fish docks all year long, best in summer and winter. look for docks in or very near deep water. if it has a pontoon boat, those are great in the summer as they offer a lot of shade. If you see a dock with beaver holes in it (STRAFOAM) there were probobly beavers in it and there will be brush under the dock. love them beavers

Post Thanks / Like

love them beavers

Thank You from the Beav
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I shoot docks alot. It has struck me that 2 docks can be side by side and I will catch off one and not another. Would love to have a SI unit to see under them.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

On days that end in "y"; when the Sun's up and when it ain't.
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

I Fish Docks All The Time. I Could Never Understand Why You Could Catch Them Off Some Docks And Not Others? Also Sometimes The Same Old Docks Wouldnt Work. I Thought The Fish Just Moved Around And Were Not There. My Buddy Got An Aquaview Camera. We Would Fish Docks That I Usually Caught Fish On And Wouldnt Get A Bite. Then Drop The Camera Down. There Were Crappie Every Where We Looked. I Guess Sometimes They Are Just Not Biting. We Even Had Them Bumping Into The Camera. We Could Drop A Jig Down And Hit Them In The Nose With It On Camera And They Would Not Bite. 15 Minutes Later On The Same Peir They Bstarted Biting And We Caught 16 Crappie In About 20 Casts. Doesnt Make Sense To Me But It Happened To Me.