Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's everyone's plan's this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default what's everyone's plan's this weekend?

just wondering how many are gonna go out there and enjoy the little dose of spring were gonna get, and fight the wind i'd say put your honey do's off and go fishing me and baller are gonna hit it hard this weekend. i'm ready for some BAM'S in a bad way. think were gonna spin a bottle on the map and head that direction, see if we can't find some good dock's make sure you all take your camera, i wanna see some pic's of everyone's weekend. hopefully they'll be some good un's. someone will get on them somewhere at some lake. we should have all the lake's covered if we all hit our honeyhole's:D. be safe and good fishing to all!

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on my way to the new Bass Pro Sat. morning. Got a nice profit sharing check this week that needs to be spent. I let a lot of my stuff go with my boat when I sold it. So now I get to restock a little. Anybody going to be at the Bass Pro in KC.Sat.? If so let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

has the water come up yet down @ LOZ? me and my dad were down 1.5 weeks ago and it was really low

Post Thanks / Like

headed to stockton friday, then who knows sat.sun. some where i hope

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mom Do's

I will be trimming trees at my moms Wanted to fish but need to get her ice damage taken care of before it gets really nice out....so better this weekend than some time in the future. Hopefully this will be the last time to clean up ice damage this year

Post Thanks / Like

beagle you go get em. you need to concentrate on the EYE'S a little this weekend to. were wanting to come down and hook up with you, do a little double dip'n weekend walleye's and crappie. maybe even a pie:D good luck this weekend. do something buddy even if it's wrong:D jj that stink's but your right better to get r done before the action start's. you've had some good weekend's at truman the last month so just think of those memorie's while your work'n we'll try and catch a few for ya if the wind does'nt blow us off the lake
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i plan on working on my tan,,,just not sure where
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'll probably head down to LOZ Sat with the wife. Sun I'm going to the deer classic here in town to look around. Anyone got any info on LOZ at the moment?

Josh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jagerace View Post
    I'll probably head down to LOZ Sat with the wife. Sun I'm going to the deer classic here in town to look around. Anyone got any info on LOZ at the moment?

Josh
    Whats the deer clasisc?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Whats the deer clasisc?
    Its alot like an outdoor show where theres lots of vendors and guides and such. Its all about deer hunting. Bow manufacturers, official scorers, many deer mounts. Lots of info on MDC, QDMA, ect...

Josh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast