PDA

View Full Version : what's everyone's plan's this weekend?

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
just wondering how many are gonna go out there and enjoy the little dose of spring were gonna get, and fight the wind:( i'd say put your honey do's off and go fishing:) me and baller are gonna hit it hard this weekend. i'm ready for some BAM'S in a bad way. think were gonna spin a bottle on the map and head that direction, see if we can't find some good dock's;) make sure you all take your camera, i wanna see some pic's of everyone's weekend. hopefully they'll be some good un's. someone will get on them somewhere at some lake. we should have all the lake's covered if we all hit our honeyhole's:D. be safe and good fishing to all!

jeff the crappieslayer

Jigging15
02-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I am on my way to the new Bass Pro Sat. morning. Got a nice profit sharing check this week that needs to be spent. I let a lot of my stuff go with my boat when I sold it. So now I get to restock a little. Anybody going to be at the Bass Pro in KC.Sat.? If so let me know.

cash50
02-28-2008, 06:14 PM
has the water come up yet down @ LOZ? me and my dad were down 1.5 weeks ago and it was really low

beagle man
02-28-2008, 06:31 PM
headed to stockton friday, then who knows sat.sun. some where i hope

Just Jiggin
02-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I will be trimming trees at my moms :( Wanted to fish but need to get her ice damage taken care of before it gets really nice out....so better this weekend than some time in the future. Hopefully this will be the last time to clean up ice damage this year:eek:

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
02-28-2008, 06:55 PM
beagle you go get em. you need to concentrate on the EYE'S a little this weekend to. were wanting to come down and hook up with you, do a little double dip'n weekend walleye's and crappie. maybe even a pie;):D good luck this weekend. do something buddy even if it's wrong:D jj that stink's but your right better to get r done before the action start's. you've had some good weekend's at truman the last month so just think of those memorie's while your work'n;) we'll try and catch a few for ya if the wind does'nt blow us off the lake:eek:

old fuzzy
02-28-2008, 06:57 PM
i plan on working on my tan,,,just not sure where

Jagerace
02-28-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll probably head down to LOZ Sat with the wife. Sun I'm going to the deer classic here in town to look around. Anyone got any info on LOZ at the moment?

Josh

Just Jiggin
02-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I'll probably head down to LOZ Sat with the wife. Sun I'm going to the deer classic here in town to look around. Anyone got any info on LOZ at the moment?

Josh
Whats the deer clasisc?:confused:

Jagerace
02-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Whats the deer clasisc?:confused:

Its alot like an outdoor show where theres lots of vendors and guides and such. Its all about deer hunting. Bow manufacturers, official scorers, many deer mounts. Lots of info on MDC, QDMA, ect...

Josh

TallTxnMo
02-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Don't know if I'm going fishing or going to Bass Pro. Maybe fish the morning and go to Bass Pro in the afternoon. Best of both worlds. LOL

LOZcrappie
02-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Gonna drive home from Nashville on Saturday morning (here now at the Opryland Hotel) and fly out Sunday afternoon for a video shoot in Fresno. Not much time for crappie fishin' this weekend. :(

Good luck to those on the water, though. Sounds like the temps should be good and I hope the water levels stay stable, too!

poorboy
02-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Below Truman for some eyefishing and then if it is not to windy might go to barry bend

mark lo
02-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Cash50, here is a link to lake levels: http://www.crh.noaa.gov/product.php?site=sgf&product=HYD&issuedby=SGF Also you can call 573.365.9205 and get LOZ lake level and generation predictions.

What to do this weekend - Yesterday fished for a couple of hours, came home with 6 nice 10-11" crappie (Nana, get the grease hot!!). Friday, to Springfield for a school event with the grandkids. Saturday, fish. Sunday, Church and a little NASCAR. Monday, Columbia. Tuesday through the rest of the weekend, fish, work, fish ... (7 day weekends priceless :):) )

Have a great and safe weekend!

bugman
02-29-2008, 08:08 AM
According to the report loz will be falling steady all weekend,i'm gonna run up the Glaize and try to avoid the current on the main lake.....whatever ya'll do be safe at it were gonna have some big winds to deal with.

Kit Papermouth
02-29-2008, 08:49 AM
i plan on working on my tan,,,just not sure where

I here a tan where the sun don't shine is popular this year. :D

Barndog and I will be at the front registers at noon and then we'll I'm gonna be at the Johnsonville Brat Trailer shortly thereafter.

G.