Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wappapello saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default wappapello saturday

havent been in a couple weeks thinking about asher creek also thought about lost creek with the lake being up ant ideas

Post Thanks / Like

I thought about going a while too, but my boats in the shop. Time to get on the phone and find some buddies going. I'd hate to miss a good day of sun, even if it is a little windy.

Post Thanks / Like

stratos1

Got a report on Wed. from a buddy catching @ 30 with about half keepers. Castin jigs and float on flats. I would try any of the main "creek" flats in 10' of water or less. We fished both last Sat and Sun in 10-13' of water castin jigs with floaters 6-7' deep and had several nice keepers. But I also fish 99% of the time castin jigs on the flats....so my opinion might be a bit biased. LOL....a guy might do better puttin out the 6-10 pole spider rig.....whatever method a guy prefers!

They are callin for 5-10mph wind sat and 15-20mph wind on sun......but ill be there!!! But who knows...weatherman does not know what is is gonna be doin an hour from now much less a day or two from now!

later
    longshot

Post Thanks / Like

Went last Sunday and fished both Asher & Possum creek. Found fish in possum in 12-16 ft of water holding 4-8 ft deep chasing shad. caught a ton of fish, a lot were small but did manage enough decent ones to clean. caught most on white/chart. should be a great wkend to get out. i hope to make it over tomorrow for a few hours.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Went out to Clearwater today with my daughter and grandson . We threw minnows spinners, jigs and crappie bits. Not even a nibble in 5 hours. The electronics showed fish, around structure and out in the lake, but not a single bite. Just wasn't our day for fish. BUT we got out on the lake and had some quality time together. It was a little breezy but warmed up nice in the afternoon. Hope the rest of you had better luck with the fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smalliefreak51 View Post
    Went out to Clearwater today with my daughter and grandson . We threw minnows spinners, jigs and crappie bits. Not even a nibble in 5 hours. The electronics showed fish, around structure and out in the lake, but not a single bite. Just wasn't our day for fish. BUT we got out on the lake and had some quality time together. It was a little breezy but warmed up nice in the afternoon. Hope the rest of you had better luck with the fish.
    Same outcome here yesterday on stockton.....fish everywhere, but lock jaw got-em. Looks like you'll have a fine CAPTAIN there before long! No better way to spend 5 hours!! Good Fishin
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smalliefreak51 View Post

that's what it's all about!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!