Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Info on Talquin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info on Talquin

Im in middle Ga. looking for a report on Talquin.

Swanie Guest

Default kissimmee river

What a difference a day makes. Went out on the kissimmee river this morning.
    We hit the river at 6:00 am. We went up river about 1/4 mile. It was a very nice day for fishing. Not to much wind and the weather was great. We ended up getting 46 nice crappies. The white 1/32 Teezur jig tip with a minnow was working the best today. Was fishing aobut 4' down and out about 10. from the weed line.

Later Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

Angry You're killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Swanie
    We hit the river at 6:00 am. We went up river about 1/4 mile. It was a very nice day for fishing. Not to much wind and the weather was great. We ended up getting 46 nice crappies. The white 1/32 Teezur jig tip with a minnow was working the best today. Was fishing aobut 4' down and out about 10. from the weed line.

Later Swanie
    I'm so danged jealous I can't stand it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanie

Later Swanie
    That is fabulous!!! Good fishin!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Swanie Guest

Talking kissimmee river

Hey there. Went out yesterday and got 27 nice crappies. Had to work for them. The bite is slowing down now that the full moon is gone. Boy the crappies fisherman have sure got their share of crappies this year. Just wonder what next year will bring.Going out again this morning. Will let you all know how we did.

Later Swanie