Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hooligian Bay Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hooligian Bay Tournament

For that that might be intested in this I am passing this on:

Hooligian Bay Tournament
    April 30
    Lake Rd. 5-36
    38 Mile Marker on the Main Channel (Osage Arm)
    573-374-6905
    They still have a few rooms avaliable if intested.

Fishing times are 7:30 to 3:30 (will blast off from resort)
    Breakfast will be start at 6:30 (Biscuits and Gravy, donuts and juice)
    Band 3:00 to 7:00 (Prizes and awards will be giving during that time)
    Weigh 20 best fish per boat
    $20 per boat
    $5 for big fish (I dont know if that per boat or person)
    Entry forms can be filled out that morning.

The lady is sending me a couple of entry forms, I will scan it and email to anyone that would like one. Send me a PM with your email address.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Also forgot to add, you can launch your boat there for free if you are fishing this tournament. As of right now you can not launch there, only if the lake comes back up by then, she said to call the week of it to find out. If not you would have to lauch at purvis ($8) or Lighthouse ($5) or SilverSands ($10 I think). Its about a 5 minute trip to it Hooligain Bay from either of these ramps.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

TAE73, pm me an entry form, will fish if I don't have to work. Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

I will send out the entry form in a Adobe Reader format or Acrobat Reader (same thing just different name). So I need your email, I cannot send a entry form through this website. PM's do not have a way to attatch files. So I will send entry forms through my AOL account. So PM with YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I will send them once I get them.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    I will send out the entry form in a Adobe Reader format or Acrobat Reader (same thing just different name). So I need your email, I cannot send a entry form through this website. PM's do not have a way to attatch files. So I will send entry forms through my AOL account. So PM with YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I will send them once I get them.

send one to me Ted, please.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duane
    send one to me Ted, please.
    Will do!
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

I recieved the entry forms today for the tournament. I sent them out to you that gave me your email address. Others that want them PM your email address and I get them out to ya.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Jimbo just wanted to see if you showed up and I didnt know ya.

If you was there wish we would of had a chance to chat. If you didnt...well you didnt miss to much. Fishing was tough for all 22 boats, all but 1 or 2 boats had something to weight. Lots of dinks and not to many large ones where weight in 8lbs of 10 fish took the top honors. And big fish was 1lb 10oz. Only a few boats had limits, we managed 25 keepers. When several of the boats had past winners and participents of the crappieUSA, crappiemaster, CAST tournaments and last years Hooligian Bay winner in them and they said it was tough...it was tough. The only high exciting part was being in a group of 22 boats doing a shotgun start! Luckly several of them where sleeping and I made 2nd out of the gate I hate to see the kayos behind us. I bet it was a site to be seen.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Might have fished but didn't get the application, lots of good fishermen present, however I probably had 10 in the 9-10 pound range, mostly 10-12 inchers, nothing big or real small, quit after catching my 15 keepers. Maybe next year. Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

sure was a fun tourney, only gripe was the scale................it wasnt real accurate in seperating weights when they are close. Next time i'll bring more beer and we will make the run to the gravios

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast