Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Rango....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango....

I saw that picture you took of Jerry on the Crappie Killer website. With those big sunglasses you can tell he is a creature that's not used to the daylight. He is one of the best dressed members of the Beast's crew I've seen tho...
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

yeah,, jerry dresses like a preacher compared to the rest of us. ...Hope he dont go to wanting to give autographs now that hes become world famous. If the photo leads to financial rewards, I think he should keep me in mind,, since i made him world famous. I can take a camera and work miracles with it as far as subjects go. thats why i get paid big bucks from blushing brides for their photos. Gettin that photo of jerry was one of my toughest challenges, but i finally got the light and angle right and made a prune look like a ripe plum,,,,Damn Kunes, i even made you look presentable The beast is a creature of the night, however some folks claim you need sunglasses in it at night, why i dont know,, no matter how much its lit, i still cant seem to get that line threaded in a #4 hook.. Thats why im not bothered by the big fish the crew catches that tangles up half the lines in the boat. Its really amusing to see em spend so much time trying to fix they tangles... My worst nightmare is having to take scissors to all my lines due to a mega tangle. with my daughter in the boat, i can count on her retie for me, but the crew on the beast makes no such offer,,, As far as tangles go, its a custer situation----- every man for himself.. Maybe if i make it another year, ill gain more respect..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I hear what yer sayin about threadin those little hooks. That's why the latest piece of tackle I added to the boat is a pair of +2.00 readin glasses. I believe you'd be able to assemble a more respectful crew if ya stopped going by the prison on release day to find new members.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

i need a bigger boat so i can carry more stuff. they are a motley crew, but i think i can get em whupped into shape.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...