Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: They are on the banks at wyile.

Jarett Guest

Default They are on the banks at wyile.

Fished Sunday and caught a mess of them in about 4 feet of water. Some were 15-16 ". My wife caught here first Saturday night. It was just about 2 lbs. She asked me have do you know when you have a bite. I told here when your rod is double over like it is now. She just about jumped in the lake. I was very happy for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jarett
    Fished Sunday and caught a mess of them in about 4 feet of water. Some were 15-16 ". My wife caught here first Saturday night. It was just about 2 lbs. She asked me have do you know when you have a bite. I told here when your rod is double over like it is now. She just about jumped in the lake. I was very happy for her.
    Jarett what area were you fishing? I'm from York also and I generally put in at Allison Creek.

Jarett Guest

Donnie that is where I put in at to. When you come out of the landing go left. There will be a cove on your right that has docks up and down each side, but no houses. The left side of the cove is the best. About 4 or 5 docks down on the left side there will be a old pine tree in the water right by a dock. Fish in the opening from that dock to the next. There is all kind of wood in the water right there. Plus I was fishing in beaver damn by some US gov park.
    Hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Before the cold snap a couple of weeks ago I was fishing at the Nuke Bridge at night. I haven't had time to find them in Wylie since they moved in. I'll try in this area soon.