Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Lum

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey Lum

Did Jack Wells get in touch with you? I talked with him yesterday and he was to PM you and take care of the problem. Let me know the outcome.

Have a good day
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I think it's only right that Lum post what happens after all the stuff that has been said. Thank you DonG for helping Lum get in contact with Jack.

Now that is great customer service IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Did Jack Wells get in touch with you? I talked with him yesterday and he was to PM you and take care of the problem. Let me know the outcome.

Have a good day
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BnM

Quote Originally Posted by DonG

Have a good day
    Yes Don, Mr. Wells and i have been in touch on a couple different occasions, he has acted in a very professional business manner trying to rectify the situation. As far as i can tell, i am going to be receiving 2 brand new poles of my choice, all i have to do is pick out the 2 i want. I want to say thank you for contacting Mr. Wells, and also thanks to BnM for offering to replace the 2 poles that were broken. I just wished the problem would have been solved with the initial call to customer service. Everything is history now, "water under the bridge" Guess BnM isn't all that bad LOL. Guess i can spend a little more $ with a Co. that takes care of their customers Thanks again.