Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey fishincracker.....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hey fishincracker.....

Hey fishincracker i sall your post about lake manatee and myakka...so how often do you go to them i go to lake manatee about once a month...ive been going for bass mostley but ive just now started goin for crappie and have had only a little luck...was just wondering how often you go cuz mabye we could meat up one time and make a fishin trip out of it... ...good fishin to ya!
    :D CRACKER :D

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Sounds good.........problem is, I can't get out as much as I like. I don't fish Manatee much....haven't had a lot of luck with Specks. The guy at the fish camp showed me a spot (in exchange for a contour map I found), but it hasn't panned out yet. One guy (who fishes Crappie tournies) fished south of the SR 64 bridge - accross from the house with the dock in the water - with a some luck, but wasn't bragging much. As for Myakka.......we get there from time to time, but since they cleaned out the vegetation, Specks are hard to come by unless you troll mini- beetle spins at a pretty fair clip straight accross from the ramp. Actually caught 2 Snook doing that in that lake. Yup......SNOOK. Catch a lot of Blugill and small Bass doing that, and on the east end - in the pocket before the Birdwalk- we catch some of everything, including Tilapia.

I'll let ya know next time we're going to Manatee.

[email protected]
    Last edited by Fishincracker; 03-30-2005 at 05:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

ya i havent had much luck at manatee either....so you say south of 64 bridge by arcoss the big house with the dock ill have to try that next time.....ive only had luck at the mouth of the gilley river when they were in thier beds.......... i havent been to myakka for crappie yet....but thier sure are some big gators....

i probably wont be able to go to manatee till summer begins...but ya just put a post out if you ever think bout goin to manatee and we could meat up and do the fishin trip...

good fishin to ya! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Email me

Quote Originally Posted by okeechobee fisher
    ya i havent had much luck at manatee either....so you say south of 64 bridge by arcoss the big house with the dock ill have to try that next time.....ive only had luck at the mouth of the gilley river when they were in thier beds.......... i havent been to myakka for crappie yet....but thier sure are some big gators....

i probably wont be able to go to manatee till summer begins...but ya just put a post out if you ever think bout goin to manatee and we could meat up and do the fishin trip...

good fishin to ya! :D
    email me at
    [email protected]
    Got a little more local info for ya

Post Thanks / Like

fishin cracker what have you been up too?

Swanie Guest

Default Okeechobee

looks like no one is fishing down in Florida. Has it been to hot or is everyone taking a nap?
    Has anyone been fishing Lake Okeechobee? Or is it still messed up from the hurricanes from last year?
    If you get time let me know.
    Later Swanie
    Attached Images Attached Images