Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any good crappie fishing in Virginia?

lightseeker68 Guest

Default Any good crappie fishing in Virginia?

Hello there fellow crappie fishing friends! I recently found out that my wife and I will be assigned next, to Virginia. Most likely in the Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeke bay area. We still have a year and some change here but I was wondering if there are any good crappie fishing in these areas. I sure hope so

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightseeker68 View Post
    Hello there fellow crappie fishing friends! I recently found out that my wife and I will be assigned next, to Virginia. Most likely in the Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeke bay area. We still have a year and some change here but I was wondering if there are any good crappie fishing in these areas. I sure hope so
    Check out the VA state board.....A great board...You won't have a problem finding a place to fish....Oh, & welcome to crappie.com
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Get one of these (http://www.amazon.com/Virginia-Atlas.../dp/0899333265) and start checking out the locations being discussed on the VA board. When you start house or apartment shopping, you'll be able to keep the locations of the best fishing holes in mind. Travel times in Eastern Virginia can be deceiving due to bridges, tunnels, and other traffic bottlenecks.