Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Wizzard / B&M Poles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Wizzard / B&M Poles

I know there has been alot of post on what poles are the best.I just wanted to share some of my findings.I spend around 100 days a year on the water after crappie and I haved used alot of different types of poles.I have yet to find any that I like anybetter than the old Crappie Wizzard poles or the new Wizzard poles made by B&M.A great pole at a good price and good people to work with.

Post Thanks / Like

You hit the nail on the head. GREAT rods and GREAT prices what more could a fisherman ask for.
    "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut."

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KyTeacher View Post
    I know there has been alot of post on what poles are the best.I just wanted to share some of my findings.I spend around 100 days a year on the water after crappie and I haved used alot of different types of poles.I have yet to find any that I like anybetter than the old Crappie Wizzard poles or the new Wizzard poles made by B&M.A great pole at a good price and good people to work with.
    Sounds like you been hanging out with Richard Williams a little too much.:rolleyes:

I agree about the poles though.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Cane Pole! Sometimes we have to give credit where credit is deserved and those poles are some nice poles.

Post Thanks / Like

I just picked up my first BnM today, Academy had em onsale. I'll let you knowhow it works out this week

My success in life is measured by the number of
    hunting and fishing stories that my kids can share with others

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be getting a BnM Crappie Wizard in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Post Thanks / Like

You will like it..

Post Thanks / Like

Got my first Crappie Wizard a couple weeks ago and I agree - for the price, it's the finest rod I've ever used. Light, and ideal balance, stiffness, and sensitivity. Couple it with a Pfleuger President 25 or 30 and you've got a killer setup for dipping or vertical fishing. If I were a tournament fisherman, that's all I'd have in the boat. Get the one with cork handle.

Post Thanks / Like

Love the cork, wouldn't fish with anything else...how do you know what model you have?

never mind, found it:

Sam Heaton Super Sensitive

We redesigned the Sam Heaton Signature Series into the Sam Heaton Super-Sensitive. Same terrific action, but now with great burgundy color, brass plated guides and a Portuguese cork handle. Made of IM-6 graphite (40 million modulus) blanks, these rods are especially designed for crappie and panfish. They are so sensitive that the smallest of taps feels like a jolt of electricity in your hand! Aluminum oxide guides provide smoother line flow and prevent line sticking. These are tough, durable rods with the action you expect from B'n'M and the most well known crappie fisherman in the industry, Sam Heaton.
    Last edited by TreeBass; 02-24-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: updated

My success in life is measured by the number of
    hunting and fishing stories that my kids can share with others

Post Thanks / Like

If it doesn't have a cork handle..I ain't fishing with it. Unless you count my big ugly catfish rigs. I love the B&M rods. I have a few Wally's and a crappie commander...they are both good also.
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast