Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norman today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Norman today

trolled norman today with no luck. didnt skunk as thats against the rules on the "beginners luck" but no crappie. 3 blues, and 2 perch. bad slow. water temp was 51 uplake, 53-54 around 150. seen a few small crappie caught by those jigging brushpiles. the best catch of the day is watching those jig brushpiles :D now i found me some new ones. ha!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

love finding new brush. we found some as well today due to the traffic in the big creeks. least ya kept the skunk out of the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

youre a brave man to fight all them idoits in their rangers and stratuses in the tourny yesterday pete....thought about night stalkin tonight....idk tho....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TreednNC View Post
    youre a brave man to fight all them idoits in their rangers and stratuses in the tourny yesterday pete....thought about night stalkin tonight....idk tho....

no doubt they were everywhere yesterday. couldnt find a place to park the truck and trailer so i had to "make" a spot lol.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Question traffic

When are they not there...LOL.
    "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut."

Post Thanks / Like

It's just about rediculous. Makes me so mad I cant see. We call em B@SSholes. Think they own everything. Id rather have a jetski harass me than be on the lake with them idiots

Post Thanks / Like

It's just about rediculous. Makes me so mad I cant see. We call em B@SSholes. Think they own everything. Id rather have a jetski harass me than be on the lake with them idiots
    I agree with you on that one! They need to fish more and ride less! They would catch more fish that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    I agree with you on that one! They need to fish more and ride less! They would catch more fish that way.
    there you go stirring up stuff again----
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

You should watch you are callin B@*******S. Because who knows there may be tournament bass fishermen reading this board. I know some may run a little close, go fast or run and gun....but you must remember you don't own everything neither. Can't we just all get along!
    <"))) >< Do'in Life in the State Pin >< (((">
    >>>>>>>>>>Lincolnton, NC<<<<<<<<<<<

Post Thanks / Like

Fished the south end of the Lake (Norman) Satrday and had some SLABS! Not many but they were 14-15"long and fat. It was so foggy early that those Bass people couldn't find there way down there till about 11:00. Then they were every where. Couldn't keep the spotted bass off our minnows, must have caught about 20, pluss a 4lb bluecat and some WP.

I did get to drop off a HUGE bundle of bamboo in about 28' of water in the crappie hole. I don't think a soul saw me cause of the fog:D
    I don't fish because I want to, I fish because I HAVE to !

Moma tried real hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast