Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KCMO is right buying new stuff helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Default KCMO is right buying new stuff helps!

Went to Bass Pro in Springfield today and bought some more of the new secret weapon baits. Now I have 8 of them and will try them out next weekend. Also bought a new Wally Marshall reel for my new Todd Huckabee rod. If that combo don't catch monster slabs nothing will. Gonna meet the JJ's for lunch tomorrow and get the rod. I will spool it up tomorrow and tie on one of the new baits. I am feeling much better after at least getting to see some crappie in BPS tank. Man do they look black in the tank!

Post Thanks / Like

great thread name bender, like it. if only people would recognize it now, KMCO is right!!! told ya it does help don't it. looking outside right now, we got snow and it's stick'n already i'd buy something to cheer me up but i'm going in the morning regardless plus i'm almost bankrupt from buying my med's. glad i could help mr. bender. (feel like i'm in the BREAKFEAST CLUB movie:D) hope you like your new toy!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought a Ram mount for my depth finder and I feel better. Went to the garage and installed it........Dang it is cold out!
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

man bet that thing looks good how long did it take to put it on
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

what know one is gonna agree that every once in a great great while i'm right. i ban all my crappie.com family
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by klight1122 View Post
    Just bought a Ram mount for my depth finder and I feel better. Went to the garage and installed it........Dang it is cold out!
    All this talk is getting me all fired up, I think I'm going to go out in the garage and install my new Perotti rod holders! Beagle, I'm with you, it has to get better soon!:D

Post Thanks / Like

you got it rookie and jeffie poo... no way if it wasnt for your crappie dot com family you would be out fishing for bass(nothing wrong with fishing for bass) or carp (nothing wrong with fishing for carp) or worse for trout.. and yes every thing wrong with fishing for trout... so I took your advice and bough a new recording of don ho and now I am ready for summer fishing. guess you were correct after all glad it got better for you

Post Thanks / Like

I know KCMO is right. I bought a digital scale to weigh the big ones, a ss prop, and a transducer for my trolling motor. My aluminum prop got dinged at camp last fall. Imagine that! But now I feel better!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=beagle man;440570 I took your advice and bough a new recording of don ho and now I am ready for summer fishing.

Beagle.... Not sure if the boat is a good place to be doing a HULA dance!! be careful!!! hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

don hooooooooo isnt he the 1 with tinny bubbles,,,,,could be mistaking him foe some 1 else
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast