Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How can I get my state added to the state forums??

Foxy is offline Moderator Massachusetts Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How can I get my state added to the state forums??

Hello all, I am new to these forums. I bass fish most of the year, but I absolutely LOVE fishing for crappies during the spring time.

Anywho, I am from Massachusetts and I noticed that my state is absent from the state forums. Was just wondering if maybe an admin/mod/etc could create a section for myself and any other Mass crappie anglers on here? It'd be much appreciated.

~Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

PM slab he will need someone to be a moderator for that board. Slab is going to Ark. to fish with Jerry and Darryl so he may be out of pocket for a while. Welcome.
    Last edited by ribit; 02-23-2008 at 01:24 AM.
    Today is a great day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Well Foxy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Hello all, I am new to these forums. I bass fish most of the year, but I absolutely LOVE fishing for crappies during the spring time.
    Anywho, I am from Massachusetts and I noticed that my state is absent from the state forums. Was just wondering if maybe an admin/mod/etc could create a section for myself and any other Mass crappie anglers on here? It'd be much appreciated.
    ~Thanks
    Here's the deal : You can get your state added, by sending a PM to "Slab" (Ed Moes/owner/Admin) and requesting it. Someone will have to be designated as Moderator of that forum, whether it's you or whomever.
    Bare in mind, however, that we are currently under "re-construction" of the site ... the Boss (Ed) is going on a fishing trip soon, and may not answer or be able to add your state for awhile.
    In the meantime, enjoy the site .... Welcome to Crappie.com !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys, I will PM Slab

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, I would search the state forums of the states that border your state and see if there are any other members from your state. If there is only 1 person from that state, I would think chances are slim for getting a state forum. If you can find other members or you decide to give Ed a private message, here is the link to do it.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/private.php?do=newpm&u=1
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72 View Post
    First of all, I would search the state forums of the states that border your state and see if there are any other members from your state. If there is only 1 person from that state, I would think chances are slim for getting a state forum. If you can find other members or you decide to give Ed a private message, here is the link to do it.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/private.php?do=newpm&u=1
    looks like none of the states that border mine have boards. Guess thats a bad sign, huh? Oh well, in any case I sent him a PM. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome foxy from Bowling Green KY. Hope you get your forum going.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids