Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tough at LOZ today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tough at LOZ today

Was able to sneak away this weekend -- thank goodness -- and had three guys fishing the docks today for a couple of hours. No bites! Not one!

What's the scoop? Any advice on depth or colors?????
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

my only suggestion would we is to go and hook up with bug's if you can handle the company
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, Bugs has the answers.

I haven't been in a week, so no help. Plan on Monday-Tuesday weather permiting. Will let you know what I find or don't find.

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had many answers lately but things are starting to look up.......
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    things are starting to look up.......

hey beagle that's a dime in my retirement fun is'nt it. not the same word's but same neighborhood:Dwhy the heck on you out there fishing mike. it's beautiful. just got back from wally world. gonna shine the boat up and start her up today. get her all vacuumed out for my fishing partner. restring my pole's dangit let's go fishing someone, it's beautiful outside. was gonna run by bass pro but it was PACKED. i heard it's pretty small, isle's very narrow. almost look's like a wharehouse
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie View Post
    Was able to sneak away this weekend -- thank goodness -- and had three guys fishing the docks today for a couple of hours. No bites! Not one!

What's the scoop? Any advice on depth or colors?????
    I fished that area for a little while today without a bite....too much current.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default It stunk!

Bugs, I believe you on the current. It was something. The worst fishing weekend since I've been on those docks.

Three fish for the entire weekend. None of which were caught by me. Boy it was frustrating. Tried a million colors at every depth. Nothing worked.

Bummer of a weekend (fishing wise)...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie View Post
    Bugs, I believe you on the current. It was something. The worst fishing weekend since I've been on those docks.

Three fish for the entire weekend. None of which were caught by me. Boy it was frustrating. Tried a million colors at every depth. Nothing worked.

Bummer of a weekend (fishing wise)...
    We need some stable water levels (what level don't really matter) to get a consistant bite,with truman a couple feet over and loz nowhere close to drawdown levels and more rain comin this week it might be a while

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    hey beagle that's a dime in my retirement fun is'nt it. not the same word's but same neighborhood:Dwhy the heck on you out there fishing mike. it's beautiful. just got back from wally world. gonna shine the boat up and start her up today. get her all vacuumed out for my fishing partner. restring my pole's dangit let's go fishing someone, it's beautiful outside. was gonna run by bass pro but it was PACKED. i heard it's pretty small, isle's very narrow. almost look's like a wharehouse
    yes another dime,get enough of them you can retire sooner than you think but wait what was that you said about going nuts and how did the retires stand it you adjust real soon, cause you know ITS GONN GET BETTER

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle....when you get up in the morning (monday), and if you were to maybe hook up the boat, to go catch some crappies, and a couple guys were also going,that needed a little help,just wondering where you would go, and would like some company!! I hope monday ITS GONNA GET BETTER. later
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast