Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: good price on painted sickle hook's

Post Thanks / Like

Default good price on painted sickle hook's

hey all. well i tried the powder painting. got bored, did'nt like it, don't have the patience:o maybe when i retire and have more time it would be very enjoyable but for now i'd rather be fishing or working on something more productive, well what i consider productive:D anywho i know a lot of you all use sickle hook's, i found a guy that will make whatever you want. sound's like people have been get'n the unpainted one's for about 6.50 for 50. this guy (aka grouse fly) sell's painted one's for $15 for 100. it's all about convenience for me, not at all trying to pimp anything just passing along the info:D dang this weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's fix'n to get better though, aint that right beagle
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

yes, yes it will get better, sounds like a pretty good deal on the hooks are the hooks red?

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff is that the guy you told me about?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    yes, yes it will get better, sounds like a pretty good deal on the hooks are the hooks red?

you know that's the one thing i did'nt find out guess i got a little excited and forgot to ask. guess i'll find out when i get them:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zip View Post
    Jeff is that the guy you told me about?

yah kevin it is. did you ever try and get a hold of him. i started off with a 100, 50 chartruese, 25 white, and 25 orange. a couple other people had pm'd on get'n some info on how to contact him so i asked paul if he minded if i mentioned him on a thread, that's before i realized his name has been mentioned in several thread's, duh. that's how i got his info, duh...damn i need to lay off the paotij/k (quote from a movie).

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed him today waiting for a response. I have enough hooks for a while but will be needing some before too long. It will get better soon,, don't ya know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    you know that's the one thing i did'nt find out guess i got a little excited and forgot to ask. guess i'll find out when i get them:D
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER