Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleet

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sleet

It is realy coming down now. It started here about 5 this morning. 1/4 to 1/2 inch already. Looks like rain it is coming down so hard. I can't remember it being this hard or for sure not lasting like it has today. They are calling for up to an inch of sleet and a half inch of ice. Glad I am sick and have nothing to do outside today.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty ugly here in Springfield today too. I think Spfd. schools are the only one in session in the area today. Just heard they are talking about early release now. I had 2 - 3 inches of sleet in Rogersville this morning. Just wait til summer... we will be complaining because it is too hot!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Same here, Jared. I will have to be at work at 3 this afternoon NO MATTER WHAT!! I hate this "ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL" tag. Get better. No sickness here since 2002.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

that's what happen's big bob when your a BIG WIG around
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

25 degrees here thunder, lightning, rian, sleet, plow just went by scraped 3 in ice sleet slush off the road.Another jig tying day.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob when I went to the doctor they had to enter me as a new patient because I had not been in over five years. It is still coming down here. The wife is at work and will be driving home at 3 PM. She took my truck today so she should be fine. If not I will be going to Clinton to get her.

Post Thanks / Like

Only about 1/4-1/2 inch here, but radar shows a bunch just west of us. So looks like we're in it for a while

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

This is about as ugly as it can get......this sucks i have fish biting and can't get to em.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

well at least it is the end of Feb:D this has been a crazy season - thunder - lightning and sleet - sounds like summer outside - looks like the dead of winter - but thank goodness spring is just around the corner and I think we will all be more than ready for that! We had the flu at our house - now just coughing a lot! We'd like to air out the house and get rid of any remaining germs....doesn't look like that will happen any time soon

Post Thanks / Like

Getting it here in the STL Metro East area, supposed to last until tomorrow morning?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast