Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What A Birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Default What A Birthday

I turned 38 today and was going with my Fire Chief and another Firefighter from here in Paducah to Lubbock to a Fire Weather Behavior School. Well right as we were getting ready to leave the Station the 911 alarm went off. Accident at the clinic. We get there and work it (nobody hurt bad thank God). Then by the time we are done its too late to head to Lubbock for the School. Get home, the Wife comes out and informs me that the sewer is backed up into the bathtubs and that one of the toilets had overflowed. Well I go to my brother-in-laws and get the sewer snake. Since my good ole house has no sewer clean out I get on the roof and go thru the sewer vent pipe. Doesnt work. I finally get pissed and go to the lumber yard and got 5 gallons of muratic acid. Poured it down the drains of the bathtubs and down the sewer vent pipes. Let me tell you something, when that stuff starts working your whole house smells like one big turd lol. Finally got all working so then got some mesquite on the grill and cooked some steak. What a Birthday lol.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Nature just wanted to show you you've still got it!!!!!...LOL! Happy Bday!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes: