Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Corps of Engineers Launch pass

Post Thanks / Like

Default Annual Corps of Engineers Launch pass

If you are like me and never seem to have the correct change to pay the launch fee here is a better way. You can buy an annual pass for boat launching/day use of Corps recreational parks and facilities (anywhere in the state, including table Rock, Stockton Lake etc....), the annual fee is $30. It's good for 1 year from the date of purchase. The link below will get you to the permit form, which you can print and mail:

http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/lakes/...rm.cfm?lake=ST

Or just call and get one with a credit card by calling 417-276-3113/3114. Same cost as above and they will take credit/debit cards.

The pass comes on a hanging platic card that is hung from your rear view mirror while parked at the launch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    If you are like me and never seem to have the correct change to pay the launch fee here is a better way. You can buy an annual pass for boat launching/day use of Corps recreational parks and facilities (anywhere in the state, including table Rock, Stockton Lake etc....), the annual fee is $30. It's good for 1 year from the date of purchase. The link below will get you to the permit form, which you can print and mail:

http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/lakes/...rm.cfm?lake=ST

Or just call and get one with a credit card by calling 417-276-3113/3114. Same cost as above and they will take credit/debit cards.

The pass comes on a hanging platic card that is hung from your rear view mirror while parked at the launch.

Pole Bender I think the one I bought in KY says it is good anywhere the Army Corps has a launch. It is good for 1 year from the date of purchase. I use mine in TN and KY and as far as I know it will work anywhere. Let me know if I am wrong please.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klight1122 View Post
    Pole Bender I think the one I bought in KY says it is good anywhere the Army Corps has a launch. It is good for 1 year from the date of purchase. I use mine in TN and KY and as far as I know it will work anywhere. Let me know if I am wrong please.
    klight I do not know but would like to, I will call tomorrow and ask. Will post answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    klight I do not know but would like to, I will call tomorrow and ask. Will post answer.
    Pole Bender, I got to wondering and went and looked at mine. It states on the back that it is good at any US Army Corp launch without incuring additional charges. Still call and let me know what your local office says.
    Thanks
    Klight

Post Thanks / Like

Klight that permit should be good at all of them. They are all paid by the same boss. I am in the CoastGuard and we were talking with the Army Corp the other day about it. If I am not mistaken you should be alright at all the US Army Corp ramps...
    Shawn Hines
    Now stationed in...
    Middle East

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thehines View Post
    Klight that permit should be good at all of them. They are all paid by the same boss. I am in the CoastGuard and we were talking with the Army Corp the other day about it. If I am not mistaken you should be alright at all the US Army Corp ramps...
    Thanks' thehines, I thought it should be but it never hurts to be sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had one for many years and it is good all over in all 50 states never had a problem any where ever

Post Thanks / Like

Yep- those things are a "must have" for anybody who puts in more than ten or more times a year. The convenience is worth it alone. I always get mine at a boat show where the COE has a booth set up.

Post Thanks / Like

Leave it to Texas to screw things up. The COE has closed a lot of their camp areas and turned the areas over to the county they are in and the county gets to charge you. We have 3 ramps within a short area and the park permit for one doesn't cover the other two areas. Go figure. Ferdi aka Fred
    Last edited by Ferdi; 02-20-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

The permits are good anywhere in the 50 states at a Corp site... I got mine over the phone last year. Sure is convenient. Now if they would just sell a lifetime Border Lakes Permit I would be set.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast