Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Cold Weather

I'm so #$@#ing tired of this cold weather. I'm thinking about heading down to Oklahoma this weekend and fish Eufaula. I just can't wait for the 100 Deg weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Right now I will take 50 or 60. This is one of the longest winters I can remember in a long while.

Post Thanks / Like

NN & KC,,, look at Sunday!!!! I got the "ITCH" !!! Toronto is the scratchin' post. You 2 get in a vehicle and meet me in Lawrence. WE'LL GO SLAB-HUNTIN'.:D :D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Called Toronto Today Lake Level Is 906.12 4ft High Gates Are Open Pulling Lots Of Water. No Ice On Lake !! Might See Ya There Chatt. If Weather Holds Out As They Say Slayer And I Are Headed Down . ???? If Weather Forcast Holds True.

Ed
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Drove around the local res yesterday and the entire lake was open. Even check where I put some trees on the ice in the back of a cove and it was open to. But I didn't see a boat one. After last night there has to at least an inch of ice on 1/2 the lake. This is starting to get old.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are killing me.We're only a couple hours north and weve got frikin 12 inches of ice and 24 inches of snow on the ground.To top that off my new 619 showed up yesterday and theres no open water.Looks like a road trip south may be in order in the next couple weeks after I get it all rigged.Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prchjerker
    You guys are killing me.We're only a couple hours north and weve got frikin 12 inches of ice and 24 inches of snow on the ground.To top that off my new 619 showed up yesterday and theres no open water.Looks like a road trip south may be in order in the next couple weeks after I get it all rigged.Any suggestions?
    Really feel for you guys up in Iowa. My son called me last night and he was on I-80 up around Coyville(?) I think its in the middle of Iowa. Said he had been driving 5 to 10 mph and had seen probably 200 cars piled up . Asked me to look up the conditions and DOT for Iowa said all roads were closed on I 80 from exit 128 to 234 (ice) and no tow service was available at that time. You guys have had it really bad....hope things get better and I can understand you being on pins and needles. Good Luck!!
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    Called Toronto Today Lake Level Is 906.12 4ft High Gates Are Open Pulling Lots Of Water. No Ice On Lake !! Might See Ya There Chatt. If Weather Holds Out As They Say Slayer And I Are Headed Down . ???? If Weather Forcast Holds True.

Ed
    Hey Ed, I checked here probably later than you did and they have a different reading: http://www.swt-wc.usace.army.mil/TORO.lakepage.html

this link will give you all of them that run the Tulsa District: http://www.swt-wc.usace.army.mil/old_resvrept.htm

Just scroll down and you can get the readings on any of the lakes in their district. If you check Fall River they are running less water when I checked.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having 2nd thots of going Dang winter <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

This just sucks. The only good thing with this weather is the overtime money that I,m collecting. I think they are saying that we are supposed to get some freezing rain saturday night into Sunday morning. What else is new. Let me know Chatt if you decide to go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast